Tree of Savior Forum

Specialization Quest Bullet Marker

Could u please set somenthing to us, showing the current points in this quest? I’ve calculated this time, do all the 15/15, and in my calculations i got 550 points, and do not pick up the last reward. Please, review this.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

Points don’t add up between attempts. You need 460 points in one attempt to get the last reward.

You mean, i have to get 460 in One of 15 chances?

Yes. That’s correct.

1 Like

The last one is kinda luck based,u need to get at least one Ace property one,it gives a crap ton of points

1 Like

While you’re doing the quest, you have the “training points” appearing on the quest log on your right.
So yes, during one of your attempts you need to get 460 points to receive the last reward.

1 Like

I didn’t know that!! Thanks guys :smiley: I am so confused now, how i get the cloths hahaha but however, thanks again :slight_smile:

It’s doable, but it gets time getting used to.
I succeeded remembering the tip Kyoshiro posted a while ago, and which Myself linked here: Bullet marker costume quest tips

It is indeed easier to group all the orbs in a smaller area. You barely move and you’ll usually be able to hit the correct orb as soon as you step on the elemental platform.

1 Like

Ohhh, Thanks for that!!

Now i am trying to complete shadowmancers quest, its sooooo annoying e.e