Tree of Savior Forum

[SPECIAL] Premium Arts Packages

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[SPECIAL] Premium Arts Packages’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1842

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Of course what did you expect? (no I’m not doing an ad for a famous beverage…)

I need to check the Arts system again, but it seems these packages give such an advantage it’s not really fair to people who will farm for pages and get the required AP in game.

1 Like

honestly I think it’s cheaper to buy the pages with silver than purchasing these
and everything is giving att pts now, the new events are giving something like 300m worth ap

only works if your server can kill Moringponia

otherwise you have to rely on RNGsus to give you pages for doing uphill/legendary raids

1 Like

Wow, is there a server that can’t kill this boss?
I thought it was easy because ppl killed in something like 1h on mine, much more easier than rank 8 field bosses.

1 Like

nevermind, I just logged on the game and realised that this boss suffer the same problem than boruta, bugs and lag.
People will not be able to kill the boss fast if there are too many people on the map.
I heard that people are almost 5 hours fighting the boss and the boss ins’t close to die.

Players killed it in a little over an hour on Klaipeda.

It’s a difficult boss.

Fedimian skipped that due to lack of population/interest (logged out after feud, dunno if people re-tried).

It’s probably because there’s too much to do at the same time. People have to respec all their chars, complete the event challenges, train their pokemons, check the new HG, try Misrus… I guess after a few days everyone will be able to go for Moringponia.

I hope so :sad:

/20chars

I want to ask about this?
Is this a direct exp card when we use level 1 new user directly to 400 instant?

Ausurine’s Power Leveling Package
EXP Card (Lv. 400) x1

Yes, that’s what it does.

thanks for answer :slight_smile: