Tree of Savior Forum

[SPECIAL OFFER] Reset Pack DLC

Click here for more details!

4 Likes

Any guess on how much silver the reset voucher will fetch from the market? If it’s tradeable.

Hello @SMoRuCho,

Most items from the DLC pack will not be tradable as we intended this DLC pack to be a way to simply give people that wanted a chance to reset to do so, not make a profit from it.

We also updated the announcement to show that. Sorry for any confusion.

3 Likes

Would you consider putting a Skill Reset into the DLC? I may just want to reset my skills without going through the whole process of Rank Resetting.

With this in mind, we also intend to create a way for players to gain Reset Vouchers in game, such as, through the adventure journal, but more details about this will be announced at a later date.

Fantastic. I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

Don’t think we’ll be adding a separate Skill Reset sorry… :frowning:

As mentioned in my previous post, the whole idea behind this particular DLC was to give people a way to Reset their characters fully since Stat Reset Potions and more to the point, Rank Reset Vouchers, cannot be easily obtained.

Skill Reset Potions, on the other hand, are already in the TP shop so it was sort of beside the point.

4 Likes

Skills Reset and Stats Reset are available in Guess to Impress event.

I’m aware. :grinning: But depending on the character amount more could be nice. I personally just need one, though two would be nice for experimentation.

What’s the price of the package?

2 Likes

Did I read this correctly? You can buy one pack per steam account? So we can only reset one character, correct? Just clarifying in advance. :grinning:

From the DLC yes, only 1 character can be reset. We are however going to add new ways you might get them in-game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

this man asking the real question and I would like an answer too

well, it seems that they’ll released the price as soon as the dlc is available for purchase on july 25… if they did want to tell us the price now, they would’ve posted the price already…

Thanks for that, I’wont using it now but keep it as assurance for R9 is good.

Naisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dev team.
But how to save 3k5 people left?

The DLC for NA servers will be $9.99.
The rest of the products will be priced the same way our previous DLC products have been priced. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can you only buy one pack or multiple packs?

why only once per account?
many players have more than 1 character…

1 Like

Not TOS anymore
MOS. = Milk of Savior

2 Likes

DLC products can only be bought once per account as per Steam guidelines.
The contents and price of the product have been settled while taking that into account.