Tree of Savior Forum

[Special] Lunar Package

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[Special] Lunar Package’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2122

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

can you ■■■■■■■ chill with the P2W boxes already?

just quit the game already honestly if you really cant bear with it
for your own good, not because im being mean
if you uphold players equality this is not your game
tos and most korean games are pretty much the same
its always been like this since the lootbox/cubes released and no doubt it will stay the same

just one whiteknight wannabe-act in this dead forum in this dead game wont change a thing
gazillion people complaining of how another big,famous,high playerbase game have lootbox sales method, nothing happened
its either you change your mindsh1t or leave
you called it sh1t some other just call it morning coffee
its not like they forcing you to eat the sh1t
stay freebie and dont look up to whales if you cant bear the saltiness

3 Likes

Is it the Diamond Anvil? kinda old for being a P2W item actually ( with so much golden and ruby anvil in the market and peeps can actually +21 their stuff normally now) … And the AP scrolls and Weight?

I mean … what is to win in this game? … its more casual gaming now for ToS … they don’t hold tourneys or anything like Server vs Server sadly ( I think they did it in the past? ) or a 1 on 1 Arena challenge tourney … well, having those +30 equips is just for flex IMHO … XDD

The more I see it they just sell easy Level up Characters for you to purchase … nothing game breaking in anyway …

c.buy imc, be the ceo, change the game. lol

man im not even gonna complain about DA since its been lingering around as top package items and its not like anviling is easy but this

damn!!, that is album not album:selection
if you just be a true whale and buy 5 package plus the full moon one you will end up with 300 card album which means 1500 new assisters
man… here i am struggling with daily+weekly selection one and 12+ assister album a week hoping to get legend one,or even unique one
dont mind me imc im a free player
go buy your dream whale, im not gonna envy like this guy who complaint cause i cant peek your assisters anyway lol

[Special] How to kill your game.

Great job IMC : ^)