Tree of Savior Forum

[Special] Lucky Clover Package

But more importantly… Anyone know if the set effects for armors include pvp enchantment? Need to know if ill chip in this month or not :smirk:

You can only apply PVE sets, similar to the EP12 equipments.

Ahh ok, thanks mate =)

i think this game become easier for silver with auto cm, average autocm is 3 minute ,30cm spam is not that hard more silver than field farming, just farm with PD/pyro alt with macro and funnel your items and silver , i think many people do that , risk banned? play smart and is safe

IMC’s not forcing us to buy these packages at the end of the day entirely up to the player??
Money doesn’t grow on trees and, these people need money to keep this game alive.

And here I am… spent many months of grinding just to craft my +11t10 savi armor and +16t10 weapons, don’t even have a vaivora ichor…then suddenly someone will just buy a set equal to mine in one click, not even a drop of sweat or an eyebugs from pulling an all-nighter grind, and good lord! with free vaivora left and right hand :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

They should have made the weapon +11t10 like what they did in the varna package last time…and savi is not even outdated to be treated like this

I don’t really understand the mentality. So your time spent in the game is now less valuable? What would you have done in the game for the past 3 months if you had everything by then? This games content is based on spending time improving yourself both in gear and in game knowledge. The difference is, that 3 months ago lvl 4 vaivora and lvl 3 goddess/demon set wasn’t a thing. Goddess card and the relic system wasn’t released. For those things you still need the same mats you need for creating the the dysnai like brykinite for example. This is for people to have a somewhat of a chance to catch up in the game if they have come in late into the current state of the game so they can join up and tackle the new content with us instead of always being behind and irrelevant. Until new gear gets released that is probably on its way by now.

And this is also for those people that might wanna gear up and fix an alt character that they can play with and do the tad bit older content together with the new players that this content is still relevant for. Open up your mind and see the whole perspective instead of being so close minded and greedy. It’s a mmorpg and is meant to be enjoyed together!

yea i understand your feelings… but yea thats how it feels if you are an old or returning player… But for new players i think its a good boost… whether its fair or unfair…
and there seems to be a decent amount of new players or first-time players coming to this game in the recent months

i would be pissed too if i had started making my Dysnai set farming and collecting items for weeks and making equip one by one… only to find out that it comes as a 1 BIG PACKAGE.

sometimes the +16 weapon itself might takes many weeks for a Normal player.

its a good way to make money for IMC by baiting new/first-time players who are just reaching lv 440+ or who never ever made a Dysani/Glacia set…

for the rest… i dont think IMC cares or does it even matter if ur a old player when u come to think that the DAMAGE MULTIPLIER boost lies in the

1. Ark-divine Retribution(increase dmg by 75%)
  2. Balinta(PVE) + seal lv 3 (damage boost by 75%)
    and not in the set, its just a tool to farm.be a CM/DS slave.

u might want to move to getting the Arks/Seals/Accessiores by now…if ur an old /returning player.

but one thing, the T10 +16 weapon & sub weapon, lv 450 LVUP scroll seems a little bit over the top…
then they should have made EVENT DYSNAI SET also t10 +16 just the weapon atleast…

the event trans 8 +11 dysnai weapon just seems MEH… forcing f2p players to remake the weapon all over again in the future.

Just wanna know, when the next package will be available. For new player, i have to admit 10 Challenging Clover Packages are not enough, tons of things need to be crafted! Please release next package as soon as possible!