Tree of Savior Forum

Special Content Update Rewards

Login to TOS in the days following the content update and season your adventures with some tasty items and buffs!

1 Like

I will try to aim for lucky stuff without expiration but i know my luck…

• Unused Lucky Bags, Class Change Vouchers and Transcendence Scrolls obtained from this event will be automatically deleted during the maintenance of March 26, 2019.

:pensive:

Wow… better not go on vacation March 16 & March 17. The random rewards are very unbalanced though…

• Goddess’ Blessed Cube (14 Days) x1

Which cube is that? The one from Feb 26? A special one for the event? Anyway, the chance of getting trash from that is so high you would really be unlucky to get this as a pick.

• Goddess’ Blessed Gem x5

That’s fine.

• Attribute Points: 1,000 (14 Days) x10

Probably the best reward here. It’s 10 mil silver spared on APs.

• Class Change Voucher Lv 3 x1

And if you don’t plan on resetting a char during the next 2 weeks, this is going directly into the trash can. Clearly the least useful item. Unless I’m mislead and it’s simply a voucher that adds 3k class change points, which case it’s useful for everyone.

• Transcendence Stage 5 Scroll x1

Again this is fine, you can always find one char that is in need of some basic trans.

1 Like

Rank Reset vouchers were changed to Class Change vouchers which now give Class Change points.

A level 3 Class Change voucher gives 1000 points.

Trans 5 is the best here…

Ok then I was mislead.

Ok, so a level 2 one gives what? 500 points?

Yes, and lv1 give 100 pts.

Level 1 = 100 Points
Level 2 = 500 Points
Level 3 = 1000 Points
Level 4 = 3000 Points

1 Like

Attribute 10k = 10mil
Blessed Gem x5 = 10 mil
Trans5 = Blessed Gem x12 for two handed Velco = 24 mil

Knowing my luck, I’ll ended up with Goddess Blessed Cube x1 that when I open will give me Elixir :joy:

1 Like

Trans 5 = 33 blessed gems on velcoffer 2hand bro

Gonna use my alt accounts to try and get it

Well trans 5 is pretty useless when you have 0 alt characters and your main is already OK.
Well, whatever. I hope to get attoib points or al least some nice cosmetics.

Can you change the participation level to 300 or something?
Because Lv.0 is open to explotation with new accounts
@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

Mybad, yeah it’s 33, I used ToS.guru but I misread and use the “4 to 5 needed” instead of total :joy:

Trans 5 scroll is very useful considering there will be new legendary items coming with Episode 11.

Trans 5 on level 400 items will probably cost around 15-20% more than 360 legendary weapons,
so we can assume between 25 and 40 blessed gems saved (depending on the weapon).

• Unused Lucky Bags, Class Change Vouchers and Transcendence Scrolls obtained from this event will be automatically deleted during the maintenance of March 26, 2019.
1 Like

Yup they’re like 14 days items. Oh well, I’ve still got an Asio Rapier rotting in Team Storage for a future Fencer, the T5 scroll would work on that I guess…

it’s the 13th today, why isn’t any option to receive it showing up when I click the event notice board?

There’s a typo in the event. You receive the reward from a specific NPC south west to the event notice board call “attendance check helper” and not the event notice board.

1 Like

Noted. Thanks a lot!