Tree of Savior Forum

[Special] Arbor Day Package

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[Special] Arbor Day Package’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2261

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Screenshot_2021-04-19 트리 오브 세이비어

So you’re selling us a 49 TP upgrade for 268 TP?

None needs that stuff in the package besides the upgrade scrolls , and it doesn’t even contain a botanic seal, which would at least justify the increased price.

Please reconsider asking for 5 times the money you did in Korea.

Edit: In Korea, you got all three packages for 998 TP (Oak,Cherry and Pine), here you get only Cherry and Oak.
Why do the prices and contents now diverge hugely?
Is there a reason why we cannot get the same content for the same money spent?

Is iTOS already facing bankruptcy?

2 Likes

It sucks a lot, I only need the acessories and they added a bunch of other things from other packs, I already have the EXP pet and the Botanic Seal you sold me before, I don’t need them again, there is no use for it. Please sell the acessories separately.
Why add a bunch of unwanted items just to increase the TP price, I was saving some TPs to buy the acessories package and now the package is a lot more expensive than expected and I don’t even need most of the items in there.
I don’t have the 2020 acessories but I would be mad if I had pay money to upgrade them (should be cost-free this is a premium item) and they forced me to buy a pack with a lot of stuff I don’t want just to upgrade it. IMC stop shoting yourself in the foot.

1 Like

Wow IMC, u so greedy! So old players already the Botanic set 2020 and still asking for more from old players so we can use it with new content and 268TP at that. You have outdone yourself again! “Event commander already existed” reporting for duty!

1 Like

I have to admit 268TP package is good especially if you want to do the anvil enhancement at 50% off this week! Right now the NA market ruby anvil box has been going up to 21M. For the botanic scrolls, they just a small plus in this package

the scrolls were sold separately on KTOS, but they deliberately changed this for iTOS to make more money. I would’ve charged some TP to upgrade my set if it was at the same 49 TP, but I’m not going to pay over 20 Euros just to upgrade my botanic set without even getting the seal.