Tree of Savior Forum

Sorry, but i think im done with ToS already

…You’re complaining about 5% drop rates? What about the 0.1% drop rates from mobs that only spawn like 3 every cycle. Now THAT is frustrating… Also you can drop more silver to try the chest again if you so desire.

Really we just need improved spawns, better scattered monsters in later maps possibly more channels on later maps so we’re not competing for the few spawns there are… the trade issue which is being solved same with team storage…

I do think the 50% tax is excessive because I see those squires setting up shop in Orsha and Klaipeda and I never look at their services because it’s cheaper at the blacksmith NPC.

Players complaining that 5% is too small and they are entitled for more just triggered something in me.
Never intended to sound that way, nor i’ve ever said that game is flawless.

That sounds wonderful. Sadly MMOs and multiplayer games in general tend to value progression over the gameplay itself. And that’s something that has taken the toll on the players, myself included. Sometimes if I play a game and don’t “progress”, I feel like I’m wasting my time, but I despise feeling that way honestly. It shouldn’t be like that.

Last and no least… IMC dun either bother to earn ur money too… U cannt purchase TP except 3 founder pack. And I Fuk myself up by open my founder pack1 at Klaipeda @ disaster server. This is the first mmo that the real money item only can be use ONCE. I wish I can have my founder pack 1 bec to my current SEA server. I wan my stat reset potion n skill reset potion that I paid my real money for it…

Do you miss the point this is EARLY ACCESS? When the game goes into full release IMC will have options to buy TP. The EA is just meant for getting a taste of the game early and our packs gave us TP to just give us a bit more of a reward then just getting to play the game early.

Hate to defend IMC here but… I mean, come on. It’s Early Access for a reason.

Edit: Didn’t they say they were going to do something about misused packs for SEA and EU players?

Ah I understand, for I share a similar sentiment too, since we’re both from traditional MMO backgrounds and know the importance of a good farming ethic.

Entitlement by casual players is indeed a legit problem, but just wanted to make a point that we gotta still keep an eye out on other legit issues. Good to know that we are on the same page, apologies if I sounded harsh.

I for one will stop playing on the F2P launch. If you think the bot issues are bad now, wait until accounts are free to play.

You should all just quit, we clearly don’t need the likes of you in this game.
Complaining about crap like that is just hilarious.

1 Like

Well early access is not a godlike excuse to be in this way… I bought 3 founder pack together while I could jus buy 1 for early access. I believe many here did the same to support the game. We jus wish to enjoy what we paid for. I’m totally fine with the flaw of game. I know things will improve in time. But the initial plan to have founder pack only able to open once among the servers. Not that mention SEA server came up later and I alrdy have my first toon at Klaipeda server lv60+… Of cos I claim founder pack. But the lag is too much for me to handle.

This game is a theme park.
Its just got rides 10 miles apart.
Way its set up for typical players they’ll do their 2/3 dungeons, 2/3 missions (if they get to that), do daily quest and log off. That’s about a level or two a day with 2-3 hours of play.
Sounds like most flipping games ever. Except the cap is high so the leveling process goes quite far. Only deal is you can also play longer by grinding on one of the few areas with mobs or bash your head against the wall at the multitude of places that do not.
For anyone not playing for a long period of time its almost indistinguishable from any other theme park game well excusing the lack of mobs.

it is CURRENT_YEAR for crying out loud.

If they really cared about the state of the game, then they would just make it buy to play because it’s going to be nothing more than “we are running out of money so we need to make stuff so people will buy it” rather than, “We have a lot of bugs this month so lets try to fix them”.

Complaining about 5% droprates is hilarious, when there are games with 0.0X% droprates, but the thing that annoyed me most was you saying there’s no way to respec your circle.

How spoonfed are people these days where they think they can just respec their classes in an MMORPG?
Imagine being able to respec from one circle to another whenever you want, even IF you’d have to pay for such a service.
Checking out different circles or classes is what the extra character slots are for.

Yes there are bugs, yes there are flaws.
The current trading system isn’t good, and yes there should be an option to transfer things to your alts.

But I can’t stand people who feel so entitled in new games.
If you think the game sucks and continuously ask for changes, maybe you should consider finding another game to play.

Go ahead and quit, people with your mindset won’t be missed.

3 Likes

The only REAL complaint I have is that team storage is pretty pointless, the fact that we can’t send TP shop items over like, stat reset, etc is stupid, ALTS should atleast be able to recieve untradeable items, even if only tradeable ONCE.

This is something that honestly should be fixed, but w/e, such a small problem.
Just a bit of a shame since my potion is gonna collect dust on a char I won’t ever use again.

I agree, unluckily some games made the respec just too easy to obtain.

I do think a respec should be in the game tho… at the end of a long, difficult and stressing ordeal of quests and chores so that only people that really want to do it will actually do it leaving the whiners aside…

Just so that i’m clear… respec whenever you want? absolutly not… respec when you actually earn your respec in a very hard way? go for it… you deserved it.

1 Like

But when you get a transfer to the SEA server, didn’t IMC state in their announcement everything on that account is being transferred over? TP, Characters, Team name? If so just wait until they do the official transfer notice… I know it’s kind of unfair but odds are if they made the mail for the founder packs openable on multiple servers people would of found a way to exploit it and that wouldn’t end well.

If people don’t focus on the real problem of this game not becoming a b2p or p2p then most of the stuff aren’t going to get fixed because they will focus more on what makes money.

This game ain’t ever becoming either b2p or p2p, dream on :stuck_out_tongue:

then expect a very slow fix, a buggy game and p2w.

The p2w is gonna be strong with enchants scrolls doing almost nothing.
GGWP