Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

someone pls answur me T_T

does ride skills scale on the player’s matk?

does someone have a video on how low the cooldowns are now?

You Sorcerers should test whether your SP potion will be extended by Krivis Melstis during Riding + Skill Spam. I don’t know about your SP costs, but if you have a way to replenish enough SP to cancel out the %SP drain + skillcost, Sorc2 Riding + new lower CD (3s cd) boss skill spam will easily become AoE meta (ET, Uphill defence).

Video of a Krivis3 using a pot first - Melstis buff extension after. Note the duration of the SP pot is frozen due to melstis, it will continue recovery. After melstis ends, your SP pot will tick for its remaining duration.

The character has quite high SP though - melstis drains 5% per sec on the melstis caster.

Obviously pair melstis with a diev3 invincibility buff since it is channeled.
Get r8 alchemist lvl 15 pots.

Don’t have a video, but I have some boss card CD here

TS should be 3s, 30s, 25s (since other had done it before, I ignore it)

I have no idea about the scaling, assuming it follow the summoning skill, it will only scale with our INT

@greyhiem is 3% per sec, not sure Statue of Goddess Zemyna can reduce it or not.

What is the best AoE low CD boss skill currently? Does anyone know?

Heard Ellagnos is pretty good, is it true?

I meant the SP cost of Riding skills.

Normal summons is 0.33% SP per sec right?
And Riding is +0.6% per sec, and each movement step during riding is another +0.6%.

@andre I saw Chapparition frontal cone AoE, it is very nice. Rexipher AoE lightning blast. Harpeia Wind AoE. I don’t know CD.

Don’t know about ellaganos. Must dig more into the Korean invensite.

yes it is, i got mine at Lv.10, unfortunately the one that grows it’s stat is only CON compared to TS which is CON & DEX.

all of its attacks are either knock-down or knock-up, can miss because it is physical attack, i don’t know about the energy explosion if it’s magic type.

however, for TBL, it is not that effective against advanced players who know how to maneuver and rush

Idk if sage duplicate works on TS but it 100% works on bats and skeletons from necro…and it was bug because they had 100 bats and 50+ skeletons lol… enjoy. Heres a Vid lol… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D52_xhu8A4

its necro3 not sage.

Unrelated (and yet):

Anyone with a sorc3 mind confirming something -

Evocation scales based off Summon damage or MATK?

Desmodus bats hit only once, correct?

Yes but i though the sage could also duplicate the skelly? this bug is necro bug

The way you worded your sentence was basically you saying that you KNOW it works on skeles and bats lol

Desmodus hits twice at least it displays 2 lines of damage, I saw.

Vid:

Edit: Unicorn card rainbow laserbeam, I wonder about the CD.
I am researching Sorcerers however even sorc mains don’t know a lot.

It didnt really use bats so how can you confirm it doubles the bats?

If sage can indeed double the bats. Do you guys think that Sage is the best progression for Sorc based builds?

What else to go for sorc3 besides its lvl 15 bats x2 with 100 attri can kill 5 enemies linked together and its homing so linked+MM automatically lets your bats attacked…

do we have an official card list and it’s respective areas where it drops (boss/instance/mission)?

Yeah I saw that video… but I dunno lol.

Im rebuilding my sorc and was thinking of going Sorc3 or maintain my FF again

Not sure if I get your question correctly.

normal is 1% per 3 sec (maybe 2.5?, but is somewhere between 2 and 3sec)

riding skill cost 40SP

while riding you lost 0.3% SP per tick(just checked, I guess the 3% is old info, but it seems to be shorter than 1 sec), even if you just stand there.

If you mean does boss skill use addition mana, it’s very hard to tell since the sp drain down quite fast while riding.

Edit: it’s around less than 0.5sec per tick while riding.

1 Like

Yes, I meant this. True, it is too hard to check. Thank you for confirming.

slow down to 0.25, at 0.11, and ~0.30 to 0.32. I guess it does drain SP, around 30 ~ 32, Maybe it’s depend on skill, but some older video doesn’t seems to have this.