Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Summoning not using skills by itself is solely the reason everyone uses Templeshooter. Templeshooter is the only thing making sorcerer viable as a DPS-ish class :confused:. If we didnā€™t have him we would be crying for imcā€™s mercy like swords are.

Hail to our lord and savior, stronger than demon lords, charmier than a thousand shoggoths: Templeshooter :bow_and_arrow:

4 Likes

Cd of temples S skill is 40seconds

@lifeoutpines

1 Like

Thank you for the replies.

BTW, Iā€™m about to hit rank 7 , what are the advantages of a Sorc C3 over a warlock? Which would u guys prefer?

@lifeoutpines
Well it dependsā€¦ if ur build is cryo3sorc2, i think sorc 3 will be better since u have ice tree to pull everything around and spam temples skills and desmodusā€¦ also 15 bats is a huge dmgā€¦ then u can go sage for rank8ā€¦
But if ur build is wiz 3 link sorc 2, warlock might be better, since u have quickcast and links to improve DT and batsā€¦ then warlock 2 in rank 8 , nice for DPS build.

1 Like

Aww I inherited this Sorc2 when my friend quit. Itā€™s a pyro/linker Sorc2. Aww I hope Warlock is still good w/o quick cast

@lifeoutpines
Well if you r a pyro 2, i think sorc 3 with sage as rank 8 will be better, double pyro skillsā€¦ seems goodā€¦

Okay thank you. 20chars

Cryo3sorc2wl here and i think its better going warlock than going sorc3 specially if your cryo3 which means your main job is to CCā€¦ most cryo3sorc go full con or high con low int so sorc3 dont really help a lot as for the combo i think tree pole of agony is better than tree ride TS skill and easier to execute but if your pyro linker which i guess needs int for pyro damage so basically 100 con rest int going sorc3 is better to maximize your bats damageā€¦ The only thing im thinking now is what if i did go wiz3 than taking sorc2 so wiz3cryo3wl decent damage and decent cc over all but well i still enjoy my buildā€¦ Battle league probably if full con you can stand 5 people hitting you with your iceshiel+bats+DT defense is up but dont expect tou can dish the same damage as those dps buildsā€¦

1 Like

@mp4290905_25650568
I have a cryo 3 sorc2 warlock at 280, i miss dmg , if i could choose again would make sorc 3 cause is coolā€¦ not many dmgā€¦ but now I have a wiz 3 link sorc 2 lock and is awesome, plus synergy with sage might be awesome with cryo3 or pyro3, sorc 3 is a bonus :yum:

Whats stat build of your cryo3sorc2wl? Im full con so i really know my damage wont be that high thats why im wondering what if i go wiz3ā€¦ The difference with your 2 builds is that cryo3sorc2wl basically focus on cc with some dmage from wl skills thats why its given you wont have that high dps and wiz3 linke sorc3/sorc2wl is a dps build that if you enjoy being the dps it will best suites youā€¦
Do you think a full con wiz3cryo3wl can also dish out the same warlock skill damage of a wiz3elem3wl? Basically its just a choice of more dps skill(elem3) or CC(cryo3) but all same from equipment and Warlock attributesā€¦

My point since the beginning is not that, look if u choose cryo 3 sorc 2 for CC, okā€¦ warlock at r7 wont make a huge differenceā€¦ but sorc 3 will make ur summons stronger , and the bonus that is a fun build to play with, and good for u if wanna get sage as r8ā€¦ that seems to be cool tooā€¦ so warlock c1 is not that good since you are CC(and ful con)ā€¦ but with my 1st build it was Dmg to pvp and a bit of CCā€¦ with only 100 points in conā€¦I can deal cool dmg with warlock, but in this case sorc 3 would be also goodā€¦ since 15 bats and summoning lv15 are both nice in battle leagueā€¦ so if I could make this build again would choose sorc 3 for sure :yum:

Yeah thats why im wondering what if you go wiz3ā€¦ full con with animus wiz3cryo3wl its basically the same with full con with animus wiz3elem3wl that has some CC and damageā€¦ Elem3 is just for pure damage while cryo3 you will have some cc :slight_smile:

All hail his grace, DogeSummoner. First of his name, king of the andals and the first men. lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm!

1 Like

Would thauma be better than linker if transpose was fixed? So u can switch from full con to int, vice versaā€¦ just wondering.

got my build setup like this (wiz3-thau1-sorc2-war1) but i stopped playing it after i reached Lv.230, itā€™s ideal to have that on GvG once the Transpose problem is fixed, it has higher max hp potential than full con builds.

with regards to Team Battle League, i can kill alot provided that i DPS from afar, because not all the time i am paired with a healer.

Why did you stop playing it? Did it become boring? What are your stats?

Actually, i always feel a well built swordsmen can beat our dps, with or without TS, if we only let him sit and attack and not use its skills.

sorc3 vs warlock?

sorc3 gains 5 more level of summoning, quite a signiificant damage boost, but thats it, the end

5 more bats? actually the 5% dark damage from warlock covers most of the damage from 5 more bats, and its made up by the fact that bats are quite stupid and would divebomb a corpse from time to timeā€¦

desmondus? seriously its 8 direction and chances are you are going to miss with its narrow channel, unlike warlock skill who hits harder and almost always never miss

evocation? sorry i dont know what rubbish is that, such low damage and long cooldown

there is a heavy counter against Sorc2+Warlock1 in PVP (in my opinion), so i changed class, anyways my current stats:

con: 50 (33 invested)
int: 514 (231 invested)

Before Transpose + Swell Left Arm Lv.5 (with Lv.50 attribute) + Quick Cast:
hp: 11,070
hp recov: 20
matk: 1283
crit resist: 51
magic amp (with animus): 70
TS10 (hp): 18,142
TS
10 (atk): 3,637
TS10 (matk): 3,601
TS
10 (def): 614
TS*10 (mdef): 662
Summon Familiar Lv.10 Damage = 1026

After Transpose + Swell Left Arm Lv.5 (with Lv.50 attribute) + Quick Cast:
hp: 50,510
hp recov: 20
matk: 819
crit resist: 515
magic amp (with animus): 256
TS10 (hp): 18,142
TS
10 (atk): 1,781
TS10 (matk): 1,745
TS
10 (def): 614
TS*10 (mdef): 662
Summon Familiar Lv.10 Damage = 655

you have to re-equip Animus via hotkey so that magic amp is updated after Transpose.
iā€™m wearing Maledoom when i got the stats, so i did not included block (needs rod+shield).

the good part of this build is that you have to summon TS first, then do Transpose, the stats before you Transpose will be retained by the currently summoned TS, stats change on the Grimoire but not on the currently summoned TSā€¦ so if you resummon or use morph during that time, TS will get your stats after Transpose.

can bump more HP before transpose if i wear Bettleback, but +hp from that equip is not counted in Team Battle League yet.

1 Like

50k HP wowā€¦

So,ā€¦ whats the heavy counter? XD