Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

That’s why sorcerers c3 needs to be able to summon the second boss on the grimoire

then do you have a good build for a hybrid summoner/caster or a good build to solo stuff?

I made suggestions to someone before. You have to be aware though that this build might not be up to date when the rank9 update comes which is the next big update they are planning (it might not be until next year though)

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122a66ff.15243551.112a3a415573.152535.1a213141516a7185.1a28314a51

3 Likes

wow Frosty looks like a really strong riding summon with massive AoE and relatively low cooldowns. Succubus has the vacuum skill but its hitbox seems narrow, its auto attack doesn’t have a knockdown even though I thought it would.

This is why I like Sorc and why I think it is future proof for “fun factor”. New summons are like new skills that open up new possibilities and they come a lot more frequently than most additional changes.

2 Likes

lmao nevermind Froster Lord isn’t good it’s OP. Basic attack works like mini marnox shockwave skill

3 Likes

What’s the best rider build atm? :thinking:

probably

cryo3 sorc2 necro3 (extra damage from other summons while riding)
cryo 3 sorc3 sage2 (dismount for CC, ride for damage)
cryo3 chrono3 sorc2 (rider + support, quicken adds crit rate I think and haste also works on summon)

when r9 comes

1 Like

6300 Weapon Matk, 924 SPR.

3 Likes

Great hitboxes on that summon lol, would make an amazing farmer.

If it’s not too much trouble, can you do tests with Clairvoyance? I’m curious on the range for the attacks since it looks so big.

Is there anyway to see the build and gear of the guy in the video @LittleSamson posted?

the relevant stats are there, also I guess LittleSamson can answer that for you if he wants to

Any sorc got any unusual builds they plan on testing after r9?
Not the cookie cutter cryo3/pyro3 sorc2 necro2.
Just looking for some different ideals or thoughts on the subject. Anyone think shadowmancer might go with sorc?

I tried Wiz2-link2-Sorc1-Necro3-Feather1, mix INT & SPR. Cannot run out of HP or SP during Hunting grounds 340 farming with catbuff + featherfoot skills. Durability of equips does not decrease quickly because mobs aggro summons first. Also discovered Bloodbath procs on necro dirty pole for bleeding pole healing. New summon AoE ratio buff is great, they hit more targets and instantly destroy most targets after Joint penalty + Hangman’s knot. Seems bone pointing might scale with SPR too. Bone pointing damage is quite low though it will aggro mobs. Have a lot of summons on the screen.

Gorkas normal attack is best AoE hitbox, great to use without riding.
Froster lord riding skills are great. Normal attack deals many hits vs big targets like bosses.
Succubus riding skills are quite bad.
Lavenzard normal attack will cause massive splash knockback. Very annoying.

I have one reset left for wizard, waiting for wizard rebalance patch.

Shadowmancer is fine, it fits all classes. Shadowmancer SP cost is very high. Enchanter2 fits all classes too if you need sustained damage filler (lightning hands) + great support.

2 Likes

Is that means there’s another rebalance patch coming soon? maybe i have to put all wiz on rank 1 ._.

First rebalance patch for matador & musketeer (and maybe some other classes). After that patch, wizard rebalance patch. Probably wizard2-3, pyro, kino, alchemist, (…).

1 Like

plz some one have experiment help me check this build…cryo3chorno3sor2

That’s actually great news :joy: thx grey.

Sure

1011 SPR sorcerer chrono cryo at HG 340