Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

another good option is wiz1>Cryo1(to have some freeze for pvp)>Linker3>sorc2>Trauma1>enchanter1, I don’t know how much damage enchanter 2 give on enchant lightning anyone can help with it?

Enchanter2 Runecaster Rider sorc (attack during riding)

1 Like

nice! so enchanted hand working with riding skill? ;o

it looks like the rune of giants jump is being triggered while riding… monsters underneath the summoned devil get hit by the rune of giants jump attack, thus triggering aa damage lines…

i’m all for sorcerers being able to cast most spells while riding, but this looks bugged… this doesn’t look good imo…

1 Like

I was thinking what filler what for my cryo3sorc2-xxx-enchanter2,
this is perfect :wink:

I thought i saw somewhere before it was not supported, but it seems it is still supported.
Either riding or not riding, both also good

if you are riding, you can have extra riding % + lightning trigger.
if not riding, you can hybrid summon auto attack + player jump attack.

if choose taumaturg Swell Left Arm, this increase boss dmg when ride?

Ride only buffs the summon’s damage based on your weapon’s magic attack, not your own. So no, all Thau buffs (Left Arm/Right Arm/Brain) don’t have any effect on the summon.

And i’m wonder if the summon have 2 hits (centaurus/marnox/prisoncutter etc) will it proc 2xlightning hands.

red or blue gem work?

I know most people use Rods switch to staff after summoning, for a Cyro3>Sorc2>Necro2 build, would you recommend Rod or Staff if I could only have one (Pract1) until 360?

Assuming prob trans4-5 with level 5-6 sockets

rod for summoning(no transcend) staff(with tran) for ride and piu piu

Yes but what I’m saying is I’ll only be making one since I wish to get Pract weps for other classes too until 360, so I will unlikely be making a second Pract1 wep for sorcerer, i understand 2 is better but is it really that unviable to only wish to make one for now?

Look up the items in tos neet database. Punch in the desired transcendence level. Compare the difference between weapon matk, stats, shard cost.

if you aren’t Transcend weapon 8-10 so fast, then it will be good just use Purple 1 practo.
Apparently there is pokemon event if you able to board some high level carry guys, you can get them in 1-3 days

If you only want to deal with one pract weapon, then get the staff.

Krendall/Reine Mace and Sage Wall in set 1 to summon, then switch to your trans’d Staff for damage.

thanks a lot
/20charsandstuff

350 new rod gives 122 SPR

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/144118

Hi fellow Sorcs,

My friend returned to the game a few days ago and she is wondering which Summon will be a good option, right now she uses a Temple Shooter lvl 10. Is this still a good summon or should she replace it by another one? Her build is Wiz3>Linker>Sorc2>Featherfood2 planing to move to shadow for faster clean wave.

Thanks in advance.

Templeshooter is still good, but better for necros. Netherbovine should be better for general use

EDIT: since your friend has FF maybe curse debuff can also improve tomblord or lithorex damage since they attack using magic

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the quick response. She is wondering how is the AA of Netherbovine while not ridding, since her playstyle consist in ride the her summon to pull big amounts of mobs, then use the best cleaner skill (number 2 for templeshooter) and inmediatly dismount to apply Levitation + Blood Cursed (most of time this is applied before templeshooter finish with the animation) followed by Join Penalty + Soul Strike to fill her missing hp, once she si done with this she uses sure spell with bloodsucking until she is able to ride again; this means the summon will be doing a lot of autoattacks.