Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

@kalin.ghg true !

but i’m excited anyway :thumbsup:

Is the The Morph skill working properly? The number of stars in the primary affects the secondary and etc? Or u will need all ur cards at lv 10 and the skill only works for changing the boss?

Morph works, but secondary summons don’t get bonus from summoning level so they are weaker than primary summons.

So you want a 10 star card for everything unless you are planning on having 2 of the same card on your grimoire so you can morph repeatedly to reset CD, in which case just one 10 star is fine.

what is the good news on that summer Patch? is the buff of the summons?

if you have thaum3 sorc2, firelord is an interesting summon.
step1. use the random fire everywhere thing. it lasts ?forever? but disappears if you morph/unsummon/it dies.
step2. cast reversi on it. NOW IT"S YOURS, and benefits from your damage buffs and stats.
step3. summon another summon and do stuff, flames will remain. the fires last so long you can do this again for more fire.

it also has a rather fast strike autoattack.
note that reversi scrolls lack overheat and have high costs, so not a good replacement here.

4 Likes

not even playing ToS anymore nowadays… waiting for yet another summon patch… AGAIN because IMC failed with the first revamp.

I’ve a offensive wiz1pyro2thaum3warlock2 with very high matk after buff, going to hit 10k math with all 3 buffs. Sounds like a good shenanigans for GvG

How can you use pots while riding?

Just press the key you have it hotkeyed in. It doesn’t show up, but you can use it.

Another patch week that doesnt include the buff :pensive:

how much does SPR help EXACTLY?
my tests with a stat reset shows an increase of 10% per 50SPR in max atk damage, apparently multiplying the innate “25%” from summoning level10. so +100% at 500SPR. not bad really. 10 star nuaele with lvl10 summoning killing 1st map infrorocktors.

Weapon matk bonus seems completely independent of SPR and summoning level, and added on. riding attack with a weapon on and riding without a weapon currently show a difference of 50% of weapon matk.
archmage and matk costume hats don’t help summon at all.

conlcusion? SPR gives a nice bonus, particularly for sorc3. but you can go without SPR for summons if you get some +10 trans monster weapon. with the upcoming patch, probably high matk weapon is best for summons with lower base attack than sorcerer, like alch2 homunculus or FF1/2 bone pointing.

Another week of sadness.

/20charsss

https://translate.google.co.kr/translate?hl=ko&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftos.nexon.com%2Fcommunity%2Fdev%2Fview.aspx%3Fn4ArticleSN%3D54

Anyone can read it on the original language Because the translation is not clear:

"Ai improvements
If you try to do something, you will be diligent to the pet pawns .

In the last patch, the attacking power of the pet has increased greatly, now do not play, actively attack the enemy ,
Attacks on unnecessary targets such as tree roots and friendly dirty pals are no longer needed, and movement speed has been increased .

There is still a lot of room for improvement in the pet’s AI , but the most basic (non- playing ) ’ seeking enemy ’ behavior improvement was applied first ."

yes its nice but all summons now have duration so its end of necro farming etc, so demon now will attack enemy even if we are afk for a while too? cuz thas why he has duration now too, right?

i don’t think necro farm will be over, since recasting an ability can be easily solve by a macro, unfortunately i don’t see this as solution to afk farm.

But anyway, all i rly want is for my main(necro) to be viable, so i hope one day, this changes will arrive here and that will be worth the wait.

we will earlier die here -.- macro afk is bannabe ;x

yeah, in my 15 years of mmo i heard it many times, in many different games, 3 months later, the bots and macros players were still there… there are things in life i don’t have faith anymore.

But hope is the last one to die, so… hope you right.

xD oh we will see, now my necro is good only for afking xD ./sad!

i tired using mine for it, but i couldn’t, part of the fun on the game to me is actually play to get things.

its hard now to play as necro… his damage is SO LOV