Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Why 2 TS cards? How Morph helps with the DPS?

probably resets CD on shooterā€™s skill

meanwhile my morph isnā€™t even working :dizzy_face: it just broke the day I got sorc1 after some tests

Exactly, you need morh to reset shooterā€™s skill.

My Main temple shooter is dealing 50k dmg (Crossbow Skill), my second (morphed) temple shooter is dealing 30-40k dmg (Crossbow Skill). And I am just spamming it. Summoning-Ride-Crossbow Skill-Morh-Ride-Crossbow Skill-Summoning/Morh-Ride-Crossbow Skill.

One Crossbow Skill+Bats is enough to clean group of mobs at ERD (230+lvl grind). And because my cd is lower than Elem I actually deal more dmg than Elem because i can use combo (Crossbow Skill +Bats/Desomodeus) every time when we meet mobs.

And I am linker 2 = x2 efficieny to my party.

So if we say about grinding, Linker2-Sorc3 is quite good.

The DMG will be even higher if you Wiz3-Linker1-Sorc3 = OP lol. Magic Missles + Bats + Crossbow skill + 50% magic attack boost = tons of dmg lol.

Omg, thats a really nice strategy, a seems fun too xD

I always wanted to be a Sorc, but had a little time to play in the iCBT, and now iā€™m waiting for the free obt, really looking foward to it!

iā€™m just concern about how to get cards to lvl up your main cards, and how to get the first TS card. Is it easy to drop, or is it better to buy it asap?

if you manage to get cube from world boss (Royal Mausoleum Workers lodge) - itā€™s pretty easy to roll it, I often get 3 cards from 1 cube

Actually, this is supa fan lol.

Regarding leveling up cards : I just asked my friends to help me with leveling cards.

F/ex - you have a friend who has like 100+ cards of Dullahan. You just give him your Temple Shooter card and he lvls up it and then returns it to you.

To tell you the truth, comrades, i didnā€™t even expect it to be so good. Iā€™ve just noticed that my Summon Temple Shooter lvl 15 actually Deals tons of dmg with his Crossbow Skill. After that i decided to try this combo and it worked lol.

Nice xD Iā€™m even more excited to play as a Sorc! Thx for the reply, guys!

Good luck, comrade.

I suggest you to take Wizard3-Linker-Sorc3.

Mine build is Pyro-Linker2-Sorc3.

How? is there a reliable way to trade it?

Through Card battle, You need to loose Card to Friend.

i saw kino instead of linker 1 the other day, it was pretty awesome, a lot safer to play it seems

and thats the problem, my friend wanted to give me cards since he dont need it and i ended up loosing 6 to him. Took half an hour to win it back.
Its too random and unreliable.

Throneweaver card will help you.

Yeah i started with it and lost it right away :frowning:

Rough price check on Temple Shooter card? (Klapedia)

@avykos

are you still sorc 2? May I suggest you to go Warlock instead of Sorc 3? It works better with Wiz 3 and will scale and evolve better with higher released ranks.

This is the exact build Iā€™m going Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock and at Sorc 2 level 195 I like it a lot, except on dungeons with Good tankers/pullers where elementalists can REALLY land their skills (most elementalists Iā€™ve seen have bad PS, frost clouding 2 mobs and stuff like that) I generally do more damage and finish everything faster.

Iā€™m not rushing through with cards because Iā€™m still thinking about best cards strategies, got my Templeshooter at 6 stars only with normal proggressing, will farm cards when I get to Warlock.

Hi Moises!

Check my feedback on Sorc3.

I still think that Warlock is not so good for Sorc as everybody says. I got my Sorc3 and really happy, outdamaging sometimes this popular Elem3/Warlock build.

Meawhile, there still be synergy with your Wiz3-Linker-Sorc2 build.

1 Like

I just got sorc2 man does it feel so much better.

How do you guys get cards for leveling up your main summon. Iā€™m stuck at 6 star and card drop from dungeon seems so low.

is crossbow skill of TS affected by quick cast attribute?

Ok, Iā€™m still going Warlock for last.

I believe your build might be better for 7 ranks, but I think when I get to more circles of warlock it might prove itself a good choice.

@ntn6371

Field bosses and World bosses drop cards like 90% of the time theyā€™re killed, the problema is getting the time right. Some people who do lots of field bosses might be selling cheap card enhancement but I havenā€™t seen it yet.

@ajd_phils

No, only magic skills from summons benefit from Quickcast. Not sure which, I only go Temple Shooter and plan on having a second one for CD on S skill.