Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

@random19201 thanks, was searching for that post already

@8-ball probably not, the video with auto-skill was in IND TOS, people got their cards in gm event, maybe they shouln’t have it

If only IMC would give auto-skill back.

…and that one Pyromancer attribute everyone wants.

1 more I can remember of, Shadowgaler used to be able to get from a quest in Mokusul Chamber

Edit: found the quest http://www.tosbase.com/database/quests/30006/

Did that quest drop the card? :thinking: memory fails me

Yes, most of the card I have are from quest, and I never do the 50dg with my sorc before.

@DogeSummoner btw are any card from Siauliai mission belong to devil type?
I had seen all but the boss drop a card, but was not mine, so I not sure are they belong to sorc or not.

Yes, check This post by @greyhiem very useful stuff about missions.

There is already a list of video on the top of this page, all of the skill are still the same, just the CD had been reduce.

Thanks for the link, can’t believe I missed this post.

kay, think i finished. There are a lot of cards missing, i want a gm event too :cry:

good job :+1:

I never even saw a GM appear on my server before lol

which one of Templeshooter’s skill has a 3 sec cooldown and which one of Chappartion’s skill has a 3 sec cooldown?

TS’s D (this skill sucks) and Chappartion’s D

what skill is TS’ D and what skill is chappartion’s d

D is the third skill, for TS is the arrow rain
for chappa is the lightning rain

its not that , chapa D skill wich have 3 sec Cd is the random shot lightning skill

I stand corrected then, these youtube links blocked are killing me -.-

As far as I know, this lightning skill is one of the strongest spammable summon skill we have, especially if all lightning land under you, but at the same time, this card equip effect is too strong to give up as well.

This skill have random targets , its not that good, while flamidus fire aoe skill hits twice and push all enemies in a good area

Ah, the 3 line skill? I don’t have a good aim on that skill, mostly miss the mob.

Ya, the problem is the random, but if you manage to land it all near each other, it can deal a lot of hit in 1 go.

but in term of animation, currently I like the Riteris swords skill, it looks very cool, but I have no idea how to aim with it lol

someone told me the battle league in korean server who got rexipher summon also get auto boss skill… and creating havoc in the arena.

but he could not provide the link, he said, search for arena battle… the youtube title is just numbers… (date, etc) so its gonna be hard to watch and find one by one… @_@