Please fill in as much as you can :
Date and Time : All the time
Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Joypad
Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : Any map as a Sorcerer circle 2 with the “Riding” skill.
Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
If a Sorcerer uses the “Riding” skill, they can mount and control the devil, while being able to use its skills. Upon using any of the skills of the devil, the devil will still automatically auto-acquire a target instead of attacking in the direction you are facing.
For example, take a situation where you are riding your devil. There are 8 enemies to your left, and 8 enemies to your right. If you use a skill on the devil facing no enemies, he will automatically turn and target one of those enemies instead of attacking forwards. This can be a problem if there are 8 enemies in front of you, but only 1 enemy behind you: the devil will still sometimes automatically target the enemy behind you, causing the skill to target poorly. This is because he is performing the same “auto-target” functionality he would have when he is not being controlled by “Riding” (as a regular monster in the field, or just as a “Summoning” minion).
Please disable any sort of target auto-acquisition while using the “Riding” skill and allow the player to use its skills freely. Use the same system as the player character uses to aim its skills.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
- As a Sorcerer circle 2, use the “Summoning” skill with a “Templeshooter Card” as the primary card in the grimoire.
- Use the “Riding” skill
- Near some enemies, use the first skill (JOYPAD1, or any of his skills) while your devil is facing the opposite direction from them.
- Note that the devil will automatically turn towards the enemies and will not use the skill in the direction desired. This is not the same functionality the player uses when using its skills.
Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)
- CPU : i7 4790k
- RAM : 32GB 1600MHz
- Graphics Card : GTX970 x2 (SLI)
- Mainboard : MSI GAMING 5
- Storage : SSD 120GB
- OS : Windows 8.1 64bit
- Internet Connection : Cable
- Country, Region : United States