Please fill in as much as you can :
Date and Time : All the time
Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Joypad
Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : Any map for a Sorcerer circle 2 with the “Morph” skill.
Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
The “Morph” skill states that the devil will retain its stats upon changing into the secondary card. This is partially true, as the stats do transfer over, however it will lose all bonus gained from the INT stat, resulting in a large attack value loss.
This can easily be tested by using a 1 star card in the primary slot, and then a 10 star card in the secondary slot, both of the same devil. The 1 star card will carry its stats over to the secondary slot, but the damage will actually go down after the morph, because they are no longer gaining attack from your INT stat.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
- As a Sorcerer circle 2, use “Summoning” with a “Templeshooter Card” as your primary card in your grimoire.
- Have the devil attack enemies. Take note of its damage dealt.
- Use the skill “Morph” with another “Templeshooter Card” as the secondary card in your grimoire.
- Have the devil attack enemies. Take note that its damage dealt is now lower than it was previously, despite it being the same demon with the same attacks. The stats should have carried over, but the damage is now lower equal to the attack value gained from your INT stat.
Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)
- CPU : i7 4790k
- RAM : 32GB 1600MHz
- Graphics Card : GTX970 x2 (SLI)
- Mainboard : MSI GAMING 5
- Storage : SSD 120GB
- OS : Windows 8.1 64bit
- Internet Connection : Cable
- Country, Region : United States