Tree of Savior Forum

(Sorc3 Or Warlock) R7

I ask this because I don’t know much about the endgame of both, except that I would be either one. Just to be sure though at R7 whats there to offer going warlock over Sorc3? I see a lot of interesting things for Sorc3, why the more love for warlock?

Warlock is massively better (damage). Also for Sorc pets like in every MMO are more of a pain in the ass then they are useful. But if your really lazy and want to lvl like a homunculous alchemist did in Ragnarok grab sorc.

Ah ok. I played homun alch in RO and its sooo boring. SO i’ll stick to warlock xD

Thanks a bunch c:

Actually Necro is way more similar to Alchemist in RO, but again, this is no RO, get over it.

@ShyBoo Honestly I think Warlock is way better and you will have the extra damage from Summon Servant (the cat). Besides most of people choosing Sorc3 aparently regret it.

Never said it was. Just made a comparison for the lazy pet lvling style. The same comparison you made by saying

So calm your tits child.

1 Like

Does Invocation works when summon does the kills ?
That’s what it would take to make a good synergy…

yup. invocation is more dangerous than war skills in my opinion, it has lower cooldown,uses less sp and deal a close ammount od damae, alsk its versatile and imprevisible since other poeple dont know what itll do, btw all the skills from the boss can be used on invocation, think about the nastiest demob boss skill you ever saw… you can use it.

I don’t really know how invocation works, I was getting it level 5 for the attribute, can someone please tell me how it works on gameplay? Is it a attack you use and when you kill a mob there is a spirit which monsters can walk into and take damage or nothing of the sort?

Invocation summons spirits, and they stay on the field, immagine a dark version of firefall on styeroids that cant be moved by anyone but you, also they make a combo with evil sacrifice. Evil sacrifice make all sprits rush and explodeon the target, if you have 1 or 2 spirits its pretty useless, but put 10, 20 or a field full of them and you nuke the enemy.

Cool, I was already taking it to 5 bc att.

1 more thing, can I use PP to make splash damage with them? as can do a fireball or a icewall? Like throw it away or something?

I dont know… what exactly do you mean by PP?

Psychich Pressure
20c

I really dont know, never tried or meet anyone who tried. The only way to move the spirits is with evei sacrifice.

@erickmuinos

Ok, cool, thanks dude.

One more question, Evil Sacrifice uses all spirits on the field or just one and I have to throw it many times?

All of the evil spirits summoned by you in the vicinity will converge on the spot you target. Cast time is 5s I think so 2.5s with Quick Cast.[quote=“lemaitre_dulotus, post:6, topic:149677”]
Does Invocation works when summon does the kills ?
[/quote]

Do you have a source or is it from experience? Just want to be sure about Invocation being shared with persistent summons since I’ve seen this asked several times over the last week without any responses.

1 Like

Invocation is a buff right? Any monster I kill during the 45 seconds will make a sphere that I can throw? Or is 45 seconds how long the spirits lasts? It says magic/attack in ToSBase so I’m a little confused.

Is this thing about mobs that my summons kill being able to benefit from invocation?

Yup, what we’re wondering is if a “spirit” (the sphere) is summoned while invocation is active and the Necromancer/Sorcerer’s summon make a “kill”.
We’re asking that because half of the buffs aren’t passed on the summon (Enchant fire wasn’t and I don’t think that Thaumaturge buffs were)… And since invocation seems to be a self buff…

If it doesn’t, Warlock would make a poor/meh choice for a summoner since the majority of our kills are made by the summon…
If it does, it would make a very nice synergy :slight_smile:

I see, that really is a important question then.

Though I think the summon will only be that much of a killer before you get warlock 2/3.

Oh ■■■■ Ive read wrong, soprry in tought he meant evocation the sorc skill.
I actually dont know…
Sorry :sweat:

Yes its a buff. A good trick is to use it before atacking your enemies and only use evil sacrifice to nuke a really powerfull enemy or a cluster, it has a really small aoe. the war skill you use to start combat is dark theruge since it summons several spirits that circle around yopu and damage who comes close.
warlock is pretty awesome and badass is kinda of sad that only the first circle was released yet.