Tree of Savior Forum

(Sorc3 Or Warlock) R7

You have no idea the synergy between war and sorc is huge!
i will list some attributes that make a synergy, btw all the bosses and salamion have dark element attack.

Mastermaā€™s attribute is useless if you dont take it, which people tend to recommend not to take. I would still take lv1 though. Since masterma increases aggro while the attribute doesnā€™t decrease much

yes, mastema dels lots of damage but gives you lots of aggro. thats why its only usable in a party OR if youre a sorc 2. You use hold were you are and then use mastema, the summons will tank for you, the damage the boss deal will easily surpass the mastema aggro if you get the attribute, also aggroing them is actually good, they will all come atack you on the same direction, most bosses have aoe atacks that will kill them. the aggro from mastema can be used as a lure if you have sorc 2.

Guys i was wondering, party buffs like Blessing, Sacrament, among others apply to any of the summons (sorcerer and necromancer). Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

yes they apply. but i have to type more because the forum dont allow bojectvie anwers with less than 20 Digits

@erickmuinos

So if those work with summons itā€™s very likely that invocation may work as well right?

Iā€™m goind Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Sorc or Necro 1 > Warlock 1+

What do you think, is Sorc or Necro better? For what I understando the flesh cannon would still be pretty good even at level 5 because the only thing that changes is the flat damage, not the number of the multihit, is that right? Not sure on which is better at C1 for Warlock synergy.

I donā€™t mean to necro a thread, but I was wondering if anyone from the kobt can confirm if Warlock: Darkness Attack affects the damage of Sorcā€™s summons? The skill icons for the summons say they are all Dark Property attacks, but I wanted confirmation. Danke in advance.

I donā€™t think sorc summons have dark type auto attacks to begin with. For example the skill could be darkness yet the summon itself no element whatsoever. Only an assumption. We could really use a video showcase.

That, and confirm/deny if Invocation can work through your summonā€™s kills (again doubtful).

Ā” Pls !

I know Salam summon does as things with dark resist hit with it pop up as dark resist. Also, if a skill says dark attack property, it means the damage from the skill is dark. That is the only purpose that indicator serves.

2 Likes

the summons count as a p,ayer skill and kep theyr original attack attribute and mostboss summons are dark element ,Some few exceptions are the troneweaver(poison),mummyghast (earth) and harpy (wind)

2 Likes