Tree of Savior Forum

"Soon" when it's more than a few weeks

This is incredibly evil, saying something like OBT will be released soon and over a week passed and not a single new or official date was given.
Soon? Perhaps it is, in a tree’s lifetime.
No point in this thread, just flag it.
http://puu.sh/nvAJc/f13766d5b4.png

3 Likes

I wouldn’t really expect anything on the weekends

11 Likes

5 Likes

Pretty sure “Soon” means “By the end of March”.

You’re worrying too much
IMC is doing their best, have faith in them

Meanwhile at IMC…

PS: dont take it seriously, do something else since you have lots of time :sparkles:

9 Likes

This forum was a lot cooler place before the OBT announcement.

2 Likes

I am thinking more like soon = 2-3 months.

1 Like

I’m thinking March 18th something magical will happen. :slight_smile:

The hype train is real!

Soon™

20Characters////

Just be patience. As long as the game doesn’t suffer the same fate as BnS, I really don’t mind.

2 Likes

I’m used to waiting…

2 Likes

Patience is a virtue.

1 Like

Typical day of russian … eeh khmm korean programmers.

iOBT is 14 March,

how do i know? because one of the Community Manager of TOS Indonesia told us on the Official Facebook page recently by mistake, lol

i can’t guarantee you, but i hope the CM is telling the truth.

Interesting.

I wonder, did the CM said it was for International version or Indonesia version?

Friend of mine did a quick check and found this:

https://scontent-kul1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12800287_1152409844776866_2952554775986499892_n.jpg?oh=f20b2b0b01ff2fae7d0778a000add415&oe=575E4D30

However, not saying that you should believe. This is the internet afterall so yeah.

2 Likes

yep, that was the CM of TOS Indonesia,

i saw that post also, but it was deleted later by the CM herself. so yeah, i was disappointed when she said it is on the 14th of May ( which is like 2 months from now??! )

but like you say, its’ the internet after all, believe it at your own risk :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there some kind of relevance of their server to ours? Doesn’t seem to make any sort of sense to announce “soon” for a date two and a half months in advance.

1 Like

i will hate imc if this is true :rage:

Again, take this news with a grain of salt,

the server she mentioned that was supposed to open on the 14th of March was iOBT, ( but she posted it on the Official Indonesian TOS Facebook page for some reason )

and i don’t think its going to be May 14, which is dumb because if anything, May should be some sort of a release date for iTOS.

1 Like