Tree of Savior Forum

"Soon" when it's more than a few weeks

But in the picture it says May 14th… is that two different people saying something?

It’s the same people but like I said, this is the internet so don’t expect everything to be true. Maybe it’ll come next week or next week after, you never really know.

All you could do now is just do something to pass the time instead of refreshing the forum every minute. I’m sure once everything is set, it will explode across the net, I know cause last time when they announced iCBT and iOBT, my news feed was full with them.

1 Like

I have to wonder how you guys haven’t gotten used to just waiting. Being in the dark is par for the course with IMC.

Light at the end of the tunnel, I guess.

Mostly cause they have nothing better to do other than sitting in the basement with a 56k modem net.

Then again I eat cheetos in the dark.

4 Likes

Lol, me too… I’m in my basement eating cheetos as well muahaha

1 Like

If its really 14th May I might as well just commit sudoku.

4 Likes

At first, I’m think it’s will be 1-2 weeks , now I’m not sure…:cold_sweat:

1 Like

Game is not even close to being finished. Sit and wait

When a company says “soon”, it’s usually bullshiet.[quote=“lukaspreidys, post:29, topic:143452, full:true”]
Game is not even close to being finished. Sit and wait
[/quote]Nobody talked about the official release date where the game is made, just the OBT

Wow talk about over-interpreting the meaning of soon, 2-3 months is probably soon for people that have had their eye on this since it was project r1.

That said it’s probably better not to get your hopes up til April due it being the second fiscal quarter - or at least I think South Korea uses January to December.

“Soon” means nothing.
I’m not sure why some of you seem to think that soon = next week or something like that.
If it was this close they would have said the date… Soon with no date = expect to wait at least one month.

Such a lack of patience on this forum, it’s kind of scary. You guys will die way too young if you’re that impatient in life x)

???
BnS is really in good spot. What are you talking about ;O?
Or you mean “soon”… then 4 years later :D.

Over 2 months?
That’s not soon, not soon at all.

As said before, it’s “Soon” as in “Soon™”.

That means it can take over a year. But, don’t worry, that’s not the case.

I hope.

1 Like

How to dislike this?

1 Like

Why you would like to dislike the fact that other game is doing good :O? Hate much :D?

So no one here knows AeriaGames, right? The publisher that uses the “Soon™” to advertise games that were canceled centuries ago. (… And I just realized the sites and forums of the same are still online for unknown reasons. :grin:)

At least this time the chances of us having the game released are real.

1 Like

Generic quest system.
Skill spam.
Low max level.

My own con: dungeons.

I played. I disliked. No need to hate some gaming garbage.