Tree of Savior Forum

Some people with and others without weapon lvl 315?

It’s fun that seeing the state the game is in people still abuse every single exploit they can find, even if that means crashing the game for other players, just for their own profit.

Sure you can only get 1 practonium. Normally each try is every 24h. Lets make the game crash 30 times and get the item in an hour. Gee I don’t see what’s wrong with that, the end result is the same.

For real?

Same for crashing to avoid losing.

Every single exploiter that used it on purpose should be permanently banned. I’d rather the server becomes even less populated if it becomes getting rid of people that is toxic to the enjoyment of everyone.

You don’t need to crash in TBL to reset the chest. In fact, if you crashed before the waiting period was over, the chest doesn’t reset. Crashes are happening because IMC can’t get their ■■■■ together and there’s only two reasons for TBL to still crash:

1. People are slow and doesn’t notice that crashes are occurring everytime they use the same specific skill.

2. People are cancerous and doing it on purpose because they hate IMC and want more people to complain.

Does it matter now? They fixed it so TBL doesn’t cause the chest to reset. A lot of people were able to abuse it and get their practonium and a lot of people didn’t.

Also, crashing doesn’t help avoid losses when it’s your own team and yourself that is crashing unless they are really going all out to time it so that their own team isn’t near them. (You only crash if you see the skill being used like Flare Shot)

Crashing was not needed, i joined 2v2 matches because they crash a lot less, you only needed to join matches, after the 1 minute countdown finished the box cooldown was gone.

I’m happy getting Keistas pots and Mythril ores from the box since i’m saving that elusive Practo for Orange Weapons, don’t want to craft a purple one and lose my only and one precious Practonium. I know i will need 2 for Orange Recipes but meh, till they come in game maybe my alt will probably get another Practo for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you know that 315 cubes gives Practonium. I got 2 from it already and 1 from chest so I sold my extra for 20m instead of crafting the purple since the prices going to drop like crazy.

it is true?

@haukinyau1 @haukinhue @haukinyau

Not when it’s people like these that are attempting it.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with that.

1 Like

can i say this is an abuse?

huehueHue

but i dont know… i quit already, sad, i cant verify

2 Likes