Tree of Savior Forum

Some people with and others without weapon lvl 315?

Very cool, IMC!!! What will you do about it???

It would be fair to give Practonium for all players that has no new weapon or withdraw the weapons of all, because it is very unfair, many people took advantage of the bug in Team Battle League and get Practonium to make weapons lvl 315.

OR GIVE FOR ALL OR TAKE OUT OF ALL!!

If you want to kick out all players, just talk and stop ruining the game!

1 Like

Theres no bug you can get up to 1 Prac for 1 character. please use the search function.

Please, dont play dumb! Everyone knew was going bug in Team Battle League and was giving to open the box more than thirty times in an day.

You can only get 1 in the end of the day. The box disappear after you get Prac.

Dumb no?

It’s just getting it faster or slower does it matter? LOL.

well, it does matter. It’s a really big deal. The drop rate is fairly small and what would have taken 30 days took people 1 day.

1 Like

It all depends on RNG, even if the bug wasn’t there you would have complained some people got it the first day because of luck, while others still wouldn’t have it 2 months after. This bug is almost balancing things for everyone.

And those people will have a really hard time to get any orange weapons for choosing to waste it sooner c:

Caralho malandro, você tem muita cara de pau de fazer esse post… fazendo a mesma caralha! dando quit no PVP pra resetar o time da caixa, vai ser cara de pau assim na puta que pariu.

1 Like

Only if you are totally unfunded at the point of new players needing that weapon power spike or you are a wizard who needs a high tier rod with high MA badly else. i don’t see much case.

Mate, we both know there is absolutely no comparison between new gear and old gear, come on let’s be real.

New gear’s base stats are better than a +10 top weapon from R7. Not to mention the stats and crit chance they give.

That is partly true, as far as I know you can still drop it from the 315 world boss, what ever that is.

i am having a finisher + 10 transcend 60%. It’s no difference from a +10 30% transcend new musket. I can afford to wait till the orange one releases.

To add in most of us also know +10 without fail on the new weapon cost more than 10 m @_@.

If you already had such a high tier transcend top tier weapon of the past.

It make no real difference jumping that fast.

Also Most purple sucks as compare to the newer orange. I ain’t dissing. It more or the sockets + stuff they give on the purple.

Only real deal is wizards will need it more unless u have old circle rods + 15 or Sup corona + 15.

I agree with what you stated. However, I am sure a bunch of people would have been smart and saved it, giving them a clear advantage.

You can only open the box once a day and we don’t know how many days it would have taken them to get it, could have been 50 days.

These types of bugs are ridiculous.

On a side note, I am jealous of your finisher. =o

well… i spend about 35m of it. :joy:

True that gives a big advantage to people reroll for random box items but not that huge of a impact as exaggerated like op. If it was giving 2 that’s game breaking max. lol.

3 Likes

Eu? Eu estava era tomando vários crashs.

Quite a few people got their practonium on day2 of the rank 8 update, on their very 1st mystical cube roll, I got my mystical cube on day 3 of the update and it took me 4 rolls to get my practonium, 3 of my rolls were legit 24hr cycles, the 4th I tried the tbl scam and sure enough, my 2nd match someone crashed me and it reset.

As usual no one on staff will take about this and next path will put new Outfits for our entertainment.

So they fixed it? It doesn’t reset in TBL anymore? Damn, I ended up with so many keista pots and still didn’t get Practonium. Basically, it would’ve been 30+ days of tries and I still didn’t get it.

GG.

1 Like

63 keistas pot and no practonium FeelsBadMan

1 Like