Tree of Savior Forum

[Solved]I'm stuck in Passage of the Recluse, only 1 server show[CommanderLoadFail]

[PROBLEM SOLVED TO ME] Just logged in this morning and I could play with my character.

Details of the error: Can’t enter in the game while in Passage of the Recluse

Server: Klaipeda.

Date and Time : 1:58 PM EDT

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

Bug Description :
I was in Sirdgela Forest and then I stepped on the arrow to go to the Passage of the Recluse. Then, the a message “CommanderLoadFail” showed up and I went out to the server selection screen.

Observation: I’m playing with Linker.(I don’t know if it is important information!). As you can see on the screenshot below.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Stay on the Sirdgela Forest
  2. Go to the Passage of the Recluse

Screenshots / Video :
It is what show up every time I try enter in the channel. Only one channel show up. And, I’m supposed to stay on Passage of the Recluse.

This is the message that show up every time I try to enter in the channel. And, this is same message that showed up when I was kicked out to the server selection screen when I was going to the Passage of the Recluse.

System

• CPU : Intel Core I7-4500U 1.80 GHz
  • RAM : 16GB
  • Graphics Card : Intel HD Graphics 4400
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage : 1T
  • Internet Connection : 10MB
  • Country, Region : Brazil
1 Like

Exact same thing here

i have the same issue with my character, and theres only 1 channel so rip 8(

Also a victim to CLF! I stumbled into the Passage of the Recluse and can’t get out! Only Channel 1 avialable. Can’t log in. IMC, FIX THIS PLEASE!!!

this

Also with this same problem. Pretty insulting that this is what we get for paid early access to their game. It’s not like we are beta testing anymore. Did they just decide to leave their servers totally unattended over the weekend? Who the hell does this on the opening weekend?

same problem here, i hope they fix this -.-

Same happened to me, we need another working channel at Passage of the recluse to fix it, please @Staff_Julie

Family name: Chariotte
Char name: Fleur

1 Like

same crap

really IMC

Better get compensation

Team stucked FTW !! I’m trapped too. We paid for it and now we can’t play indefinitely? please help us with this @Staff_Julie

Family name: Pugongying
Char name: Profanadeur

This map is huge trap plz remove this map !!!.
i got same problem :frowning:
Family name: SevenHell
Char name: Morghulis

i dont know why this topic said sloved when this trap still alive at now :frowning: