Tree of Savior Forum

[SOLUTIONS] For Launcher Bugs/Problems (For future reference)

I have exactly the same problem than you

I’ve also uninstall / re-download + reinstall game from steam and it’s the same

The solution mentionned above does not work either…

Please somone knows how it can be solved ? I have this problem since the last update :confused:

PS : I’ve made no modification to my client / file / anything else that could explain this error message

Thank you! It worked

I had the same error of the IPF thing, so I tried the same thing as the previous error. It worked like a charm, tried a few times to be sure

Change the game to window mode, click the X as soon as you hit Enter, count to 10, cancel the close game prompt and you are on the character screen

help please. I have this error.

meh

I am on same boat as you mates

Same issue here…

Yesterday I had it a couple of times than suddenly I was able to properly connect to the game. Today this error is back and I can no longer connect to the game.

I upcome the IPS Error by first lunching another server and then when it asks for a Loge name i cancel back to server list and connect to the server i got my chars.

Good to hear! Have a good gaming time!

I have the same problem anyone has solved it?

Cannot login yesterday and today because a IPF Error

Cannot login without a error since first day please IMC do something, its all ready been more then a week and we have same error.

Hello.
I’ve just earned a key for beta test, but it seems i cannot make the game work.
This is the error i’m getting. The Updater freezes as soon as it starts, then i get this error.

I’ve tried some solutions mentioned here, such as installing Adobe Flash at IE (which I already had so I installed adobe AIR), running compatibility scan, deleting patch folder and leting Steam re-download it and so on…

I have to mention that I DID opened the game early on, and the error started all of a sudden, before i could even log in into a server.

My notebook is a Core i5 with 8 GB ram and GeForce 920m

Same problem than this guy

Also reintalled the game didnt fix =(

anyone solved this problem?

do anything . doesnt wok ((

I am tired of this broken IP files error. I didnt do anythong on my ToS folder. Did any remedy ive seen here in the forums. Verified the game at steam many times, restarting my net and pc. Still the problem exist. Fvck this error. Lag is tolerable, but this one is so annoying im about to give up playing this game. Sigh.

I have the same problem, before it was random and now I have the error message every time.

When I try to enter the Laima server right away, a message saying “missing IFP files, please reinstall from steam yada yada” But if i navigate between the server list and then try to access, it allows me to. Weird thing.

1 Like

idem, tengo el mismo problema