Tree of Savior Forum

So... When you guys gonna fix Severty bug?

Wow this post so downgrading. Don’t kill the remaining 1.5k population of this game. snickers
Someone like you must be fun at parties.
Or you are that whale in the reports. Lel.
Some people just want a bug to be noticed and fixed and you are having a trash behavior.

Anyway image
Go back to your real account, don’t hide in new account whale

Git gud scrub no salt pls, you cant afford to buy more.

Still, note that you didn’t disagree with anything I said either. We both know how little severity bug actually affects normal players, do you think fixing severity will help the average player get rank 1 in raids or js? I’d be shocked if they make it to pre-glacia timings lmao

You keep saying rank 1 JS, u must be one of those in the other report. Sad that u r a coward hiding in new account.

I never use this bug nor my partymates bec even if we have Severty on our gears. The difference is just someone like you, and people who do not like bug abuse. Go figure.

You:

The difference is just someone like you, and people who do not like bug abuse. Go figure.

Also you:

Yea, its bad to abuse the bug but was fun at the same time.

What happened to “Don’t do player blaming. Can’t stop them all on exploiting whats presented to them.”?

Suddenly a new bug appears but instead of blaming imc for not patching the issue faster, you’re trying to push the blame on people who exploit the bug? What changed your mind from not blaming the players? Sounds to me like your problem isn’t with the bug, its cause you saw a guild(s) or player(s) that you don’t like that were outperforming you before just got that much further ahead.

Isn’t all this just out of spite and jealousy? Hey if it is, I totally understand and that’s ok I’m jealous too sometimes, we all know that sev bug isn’t here to stay forever that’s something very obvious. What we also know is that after all of this is over, its back to status quo and we can both just stare jealously at the whales. :slight_smile:

PS. I’m a coward but hey I’m not the only one not posting my name :)) Looks like we have a lot in common too!

Wow, u really stalked my profile just to prove your point. So dedicated. I’m impressed.

That bug last year is something funny tho, not affecting the gameplay coz its an event bug which caused mass bans.

However this one is affecting gameplay. There is a difference between the two. If u get what I mean. I have my friends to play this game so I don’t care about those whales.

PS my name is like this bcz forum says my name is too short when i tried to put my ign. Three letters and all.

Is this bullshit gonna be fixed, or am I gonna be forced to use this to stay competitive? Maybe we should all spam them with support tickets linking this bug report? :tired:

teach ktos ppl use this bug. explain clearly via the video
3hr patch fix will release

at this point its not even a bug anymore, we should all use it and be donewith this ■■■■.
kek

like this everyone will play with the same rules.

When?

One more week and nothing change. Perhaps its not a bug at all

i told this in the last topic, at this point isa features.

Tree of severty
@GM_Francis
or anyone please fix this ■■■■ bug.

This is a suck

1 Like

they fix it? cannot work anymore or just me?

1 Like

Just got it confirmed by a guild mate.
Yes, they fixed it.
Weird no sentences about that on the patch notes.

Anyway, thanks and good job, IMC!

1 Like