Tree of Savior Forum

So, welcome back hacks

Too bad there is no leads to who this person is, but atleast awareness is being risen.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/7m0y2f/new_hook64_hack_hacking_abusing_reports/

3 Likes

they hidden the thread lol.

If you actually watch the video, the Corsair is doing lvl 145/170 dungeon(pre patch), and money is dropping to the floor. Basically i call this bullsh*t and it doesn’t reflect the actual state of the game. So unless it’s you making the video at least do some proper edition to it. It’s easy to upload a 2016 Youtube video on 25th Dec. 2017 and making it look like it’s happening right now. You just dropped your “forum reputation” to 0, if you ever had one, just by making an assumption thread.

1 Like

The video is not related indeed, but don’t rush yourself, Hook is very real and what he’s saying is right on the spot,
IMC even hide the first post where you could see the “real evidence” that you so desire, so other people doesn’t follow up & do the same thing.
@AllyAlly even stated that in the first comment lol
And you don’t need to believe in any of this if you want, but unfortunately is the truth.

3 Likes

Do you even read? I’m not denying the fact that Hook64 is still kicking, as well as channel crashing to rollback upgrading failures. All i’m saying is, if you’re going to post an actual Youtube video, at least be it a recent video without edition if possible. Make an alt account and do a proper video with extra information. How’s that video helping at all to solve the problem?

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone for bringing your concerns to our attention and as such I would like to address them here.

Please remember that while playing Tree of Savior, all players must also abide by our Terms of Service. This means that:

You shall not abuse or exploit abnormal AI, items or quests to obtain illicit gains.
You may not acquire illicit gain through the means of deception or unfair methods.

And

You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefit nor to cause grievances to others, and you may not pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefit.

We do take these types of cases very seriously and when they are bought to our attention we act immediately. In order to prevent the exploit from spreading, the previous thread was hidden. However, this does not mean that we are against players discussing such matters. We simply ask that when exploits or bugs are found that you discuss these matters with the Staff or a GM privately so that we can resolve the issue appropriately and with care.

As for what happened this week, we have addressed the issue and are keeping an eye out for anymore occurrences.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further concerns about this or anything else.

6 Likes

Letitia, i will be honest, your ticket and in-game report systems are a disaster, not just for bug exploit but your responses for game breaking stuff is way too slow and that guy “tosmanager2” should be fired from the ticket department, he’s just copy-pasting and has no clue nor reads anything on tickets.
We need an active GM for each server, similar to what we had when GM Durian was roaming around in the early days. There’s stuff going on every day that you have no clue about. You would save ALOT of work if you had someone active in-game during peak hours at least.

8 Likes

are using the scheme to bring down the canal to raise the equipment and no one does a â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  case to fix

1 Like

It’s funny because I was online when this guy was doing his enhancement. Explain to me, how could he crash channels to rollback within one minute, from +16 to +21?

I know everyone is worried about some exploits that may be occurring, but please don’t take screenshots of people you don’t know and judge/acuse them of something.

1 Like

There have been so much exploits, bugs abuse, channel crash anvils abuse etc… that anyone near +20 is labelled guilty xD by default.

1 Like

+16 > +21 in one minute lol

baws

and a good pc, of course. im pretty sure it takes much more than one minute here on mine, with anvil animations and stuff… haha
its really strange, but congrats anyway xD

It only takes 3~5secs each enhance with decent PC if you hit the anvil fast(put anvil on quickslot and hit with 3hits skill).
I could do the same, 5 enhances or more in less than 30secs, the diffrence is that I would fail every single on of them :frowning:

2 Likes

im not complaining about his methods, dont get me wrong.
im just saying that he have a good pc, and 10 baws in his pants
cuz, i mean, go full sanic on a MASINIOS SPEAR, +16… well, madness
i would do some voodu dance or something xD

my rapier is +11 7/13 (slots opened) and im almost dying. not to mention that those event anvils are bs pls

Ganja senpai, teach me

Ye, I am also not a fan of this fast method, I do my own ritual before upgrading and usually takes a long time.
Maybe I should start hiting the anvil as fast as I can if it worked for him maybe it will work for me too xD

Don’t know if it’s the event anvils or just my luck, but I ■■■■■■ my solmiki weapon using only event Diamond anvils. I should’ve take lessons with those lucky bastards before, now it’s too late :c

Just a note: If you’re getting too many fails, stop. Unlucky times are unlucky, that’s it, move on and try next day or after few hours.

2 Likes

I crafted a regard horn staff, opened 3 slots, BRUTEFORCED anvils until 0 pot +4 :wink:

1 Like