Tree of Savior Forum

So.... Guys there's any way that we can be heard? Something we can do?

Well then let’s try to change people’s minds.

We need to make a plan to bring new players, as we know IMC can’t do that by themselves .

We can’t lie, but we need to make the pros. sound a little more important than the cons.
we need to evolve the community as a whole. xD

2 Likes

Actually, you can do NOTHING beyond be sincere in every comment you do around the forum, being respectful always, not trolling, not spamming hue, showing you are really serious about something and do not liked it, or that something specific need to change. Be articuled on your responses will show you are not just a player trolling, screaming for having 12 years old, or that just bark but dont bite.
But still, there will be a 85% change you will be completelly ignored.

Also, you need to understand something:
They will listen to players directly in proportion the probability of players leave the game in mass. If you do not like something, or they do something that everybody dislikes, but everybody still playing on the game, so what this matters?

1 Like

Well that’s the thing, it’s not only about the players that currently play the game.
We need to get new ones and fast. =)

I’m willing to help as much as I can.

1 Like

Well…

First thing of all they don’t advertise their game, making it harder for people interested in MMOs to know the very existence of this game. Up to now the players only got in touch with the game for the following reasons:

1. The player knew about the project from the very start (Me, for example).
  2. The player found the game out of random on Steam.
  3. The game was mentioned or recommended by another player.

Since you appear to be an enthusiast, try doing what’s mentioned on No 3, mention the game to your friends or people you know that is interested in MMOs in general.

1 Like

@Lhikan, Sorry, I see your point.
Actually you are trying to be one (of many) savior of Tree of Savior, by making them (owners) realize that somethings need to change on the game in order to more people come instead of leave, then to do that, you want to united the players voice in one using something in common that all players could use.

The problem with this that I see in the first moment are:
1º (and more important): The community itself is very Scattered. While some themes have huge impacts among the players, as the reducing of the channels for example, the most part of themes just make controversys among the players, where hardly the player community in general see the point of view of other player, be in a sugestion, a complain about something simple in the game, and more.
Otherwise, no one want to follow anyone specific (a community leader for example), first because the problem of disagreements and second because there is no structure to do that.
2º - Players should not have to worry about make the game great, when the game is falling because GameDesign/Manegment.
Player generally do that, when the game is good and well administred, but its not recognize, or not know yet.
ToS is the oposite, was one of the most know game since the beggining of 2015, and is still falling because GameDesign / Manegment.
3º What I cited still influenciate on what you want to do. Even with the community united under one will, while everybody still continue to play and buy the same way they can just ignore.

But I will not talk much about it, because I can be accused of instigation, while I just want to point facts, I dont want any one to leave the game or change their gameplay, buy routine, or anything either.

1 Like

I’m the 1º kind of player, I came from Ragnarok.
Yeah I’ll recommend to my friends =) But I’ll also not lie.
You should help out as well =)

2 Likes

I tried, unfortunately I’m not the most convincing person, heh.

I have invited around 6 friends of mine to play the game with me, unfortunately it was several days before one of the worst issues the game has ever faced, which was a big let down for them and they left one by one.

1 Like

Don’t worry you’re nice guy.
The thing is we can do it, we don’t need to follow what happend with previous MMOs, we all know that of all of the devs IMC is the most different and actually they can do very little on their own.
I don’t want to be the “crazy man” who does anything just to do something impossible.

I’m just being friendly here, because I really think we can change something if we try even harder.

yeah, it’s hard, but the game really needs something that makes who gave up give the game another shot.

only imc can make the difference

coz whateve made 48k players quit in jun2016
will make 4.8k player quit in jun2017 as well

unless imc stop the commandoloadfail n idiotic idea like reducing channel

nothings gonna change if u still see commandoloadfail in jun2018

i didnt play a game to hope it would act like a game should.

i play a game because its a welldone game and it delivers.

ya all can play nice n friendly but u still cant stop getting vga error n commandoloadfail

have i mentioned all the others 99problems ingame?

if tos turn out to be just another game where players consoling each other n licking each other wound,
i know i dont wanna play the game that give me the pain in first place.

stop embarrasing yourself

a game needed its player to comfort each other is a shame to the game itself

its called reality check, not shaming or bully.

6 Likes

Only fixing the FPS can save the tree. TOS is very very buggy compared to games like Path of Exile

6 Likes

yeah it seems that the crashing of channels is a good way to finish off your game because the ques in the past few days are taking longer. in some regards IMC is very unprofessional but I don’t want to discount their genius in the things that they have done well in tos.

maybe the novelty of korean games in general is what i’m experiencing for the first time. I tried to play RO a few times and I got turned off because they had more or as many botters as tibia had at that time.

hurting the majority of the population at the first birth pangs of a games life will certainly not bode well seeing that many old games are played by the people who fell in love with them 5 or whatever years ago. but we have already witnessed games that were popular and still die off to a great degree and we have also seen games become so revamped that people love them again.

2 Likes

“stop embarrasing yourself a game needed its player to comfort each other is a shame to the game itself”

Well I’m proud about standing up for what I believe and what I think is possible. I’m not embarrassing myself. I really think we can.

Hauki I know you only want the best for the game as well, so… Lets work together =)

The game has a lot of flaws, but the core game is actually good.

i know…

i love tos, i hate imc

huehuehue

1 Like

General view and reading stuff like: new players are driven off as soon as they ask if this game is good/worth coming.

Take a look on IMC, channels reduction because it’s the only way they have to deal with bots since they aren’t getting banned not even with solid evidence such as screens or videos. Increase respawn time of essential mob such as cafrisun or galok.
Facilities in this game are provided by a token, an item which price is around 2m.
Then let’s take a look on kToS, okey they wanna be exclusive and content here will come with some months of delay, I accept the, but they had 5 dungeon instances in example. The only time we had more than 3 was after rank 8 was released, as soon as this “bug” was known they did an emergency maintenance.

I mean, as a company they can’t ban bots and make everything harder for newbies but they can quickly fix any “extra help”, yet the forum is the toxic thing who scares new people to play.

Please man. If jTOS is kinda new (in comparison of us) and have 150k players while we can barely have 5k it should definitely mean something, if we are in forums as X knight is because we love the game and would like to watch it succeed, but it’s completely IMC fault if this game sinks.

4 Likes

we should definitely move to NA Nexon TOS

1 Like

Haha, I love TOS as well, even if you hate the dev you can try to help the game itself.
The game evolves with the players.

Yeah I have a friend that lives in Japan, they really seem to enjoy the game there.

Spam their support or riot
Anything that works

grumpy cat no!

coz they not getting my help after slapping my face with 8tp exp tome

never!

4 Likes