Tree of Savior Forum

So all hidden combos were found or is it just a lack of experimentation?

scout + hunter. cast your pet skills while hidden. never pop out of hide.
unequip your pet go hidden and still do dmg. the target takes dmg, gets debuffed. You are hidden, no pet on screen. great for pvp for 3 different instant 6 second stuns and noone knows where the dmg is coming from

1 Like

[ice blast] used to be good. It used to have 0 CD, have a chance to freeze (but still remove freeze from the main target) and made you look freakin cool.

Sure but that’d be an exploit.

Haha j/k.

I know there are something hidden on swordman tree, just that it’s really unpopular.

• Stabbing/double stash synergy with trident/galin trident on boss, each hit become x3
  • The synergy between cross guard and stabbing/sep etoiles (require weapon switch) which add 1 more attack to each stab
1 Like

The synergy between cross guard and any pierce type damage

FTFY

Necromancer gets 1 extra minion whenever a swordsman is in the party

thats a pretty cool hidden combo

meanwhile

1 Like

https://goo.gl/Aw0N9r

I haven’t updated this in a while though

4 Likes

Fade + Dievdirby statues. Fade allow us to plant statues in midst of AOEs, and we can keep doing it without breaking Fade since carving statue isn’t counted as an offensive move.

Circling doubles the damage of Spear Throw too

A new combo was found with Dirty Pole + Synchro Thrusting

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

Pretty sure Full Draw/Spiral Arrow is not actually a combo. if you use FD to push a mob into another one, they have a chance to get skewed(linked together), so any skills will deal damage to both

1 Like

This is possible. Full Draw is like a mini Joint Penalty.

can Dirty Pole from Necro stop the Pushback of Fireball+PP combo?

or Dirty Pole is treated like Divy’s Statues?

Psycho rise +hunter snatch then coursing.
Not a combo in the same sense as pressure on fireball.

Wrong.
Its an actual combo

This was my Ranger at level 81.
Dealing 38,000 damage to the Vekarabe (which one shots it).

The normal damage of Spiral arrow to mobs @ that level is about 2.6-3k without critting. Also note that its a single damage hit instead of Spiral Arrows normal fake-multi hit.

How it works is that the enemy you don’t Target with Spiral Arrow takes a highly powered hit, where as the enemy you do hit with Spiral Arrow takes regular spiral arrow damage. You can check it for yourself.
It is a true hidden combo, not simply sharing of damage.

Simply sharing of damage is something like Full Draw + Bounce shot which isn’t a hidden combo they receive two hits, because thats the normal mechanic of the Link to share damage.

3k (6k on flier) damage turning into 38,000 (i’ve hit 44,000 when encorporating steady aim and also 22,000 depending on the enemy) at level 81 is not even remotely the same deal. That’s Headshot damage.

4 Likes

There’s the Flying Barrel

Camouflage+Hanging Shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_z-UnIdACY

4 Likes

Wonder if there’s any Barb - Rodelero hidden combos.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Stomp or Embowel had an additional bonus on High Kicked targets. I mean they’re feet moves -_-.
Stomping Kick is close enough to Targe Smash as well damage wise and overheat.

Nobody wants to experiment because it means redoing your entire character if your combo idea is a dud.

2 Likes

There are other stuff that only a few people know of. I wouldn’t call them “hidden combos” but rather just unexplained mechanics of certain skills.

For example: if a mob is hexed by Bokor’s Hex skill, and the last hit dealt to the mob is given by a zombie, the hexed mob will die and become a zombie (without having to use Zombify).

2 Likes

Wasn’t aware of this, nice find