Tree of Savior Forum

So all hidden combos were found or is it just a lack of experimentation?

Lethargy + Earthquake (+ 100% damage)
Hand Knife + Deprotected Zone (Aoe armor break)
Full Draw + Spiral Arrow (Massive single hit damage to other enemy)
Feint + Barrage. (2x damage from barrage)
Psychic Pressure + Fireball (Fireball becomes an aoe)
Ice Wall + “hit” moves (Cyclone, psychic pressure, melee auto attacks, etc)
Restoration + various Heals (Increased healing)
Divine Stigma + Out of Body (increased damage)
Spike Shooter + circling (increased damage apparently)

Some Skills are so poor its kind of hard to believe they wouldn’t also have a combo.
Everytime I see Pyromancers Flare, I can’t believe this is a real thing, There’d have to be some kind of hidden mechanic…right?
You can’t seriously have a skill this bad…
There had to be something missed, something overlooked.

Thrust at least has a bleeding effect which some classes/skills benefit from using.
Bash has its knockdown.
Energy Bolt has a knockback and Sleep attribute.
Reflect Shield can mitigate a decent amount of damage, granted SPR lacks synergy with Wizard in general.
What in the flying hell makes Flare good? Hell they buffed it in Ktos…3 more damage per skill that doesn’t even make sense unless it has value elsewhere that players are missing -_-.

Another is Shield Lob, is there some secret combo with another class’s debuffs?
There are so many class combinations the whack-a-mole of looking for hidden combos (if they haven’t all been found already) is ridiculous.
Obviously it hurts when so many people try to run the same crap so the hidden combinations can go potentially untouched -_-.

8 Likes

I laughed out loud as I remembered that the game developer is IMC.

3 Likes

I challenge the entire forums to figure out wtf combos with Flare because a skill cannot be this garbage.
Next will be High-Anchoring and Shield lob because What the flying fuk.
That little damage on a skill that requires set-up? This cannot be real life.
Unless the set-up is even more elaborate.

The sad moment when not one single combo lies on the swordman tree :joy:

2 Likes

Not flare related, but Gust also will trigger Ice Wall shards.

1 Like

Maybe we’ll find that there is one.
Has anyone Gone Highlander C2 into Rodelero for instance?
Or High C2 - Cataphract?
Rodelero C3 into Doppel?
Rodelero into Shinobi?
Highlander, Squire?
Hop C3 Fencer?
So many unpopular combinations the combos just might not be known yet.

Yup flare is really bad …
They should do something like … Flare upgrade the current (negligable burn to a faster tick / stronger burn) Even if it need to be set up … It could be worth to put 1 point in it maybe …
Or just any burning ennemy could explode doing the damage or ajusted value around them… That could be interesting.

I’m not here to look at potential combos.
■■■■, Flare should spread burn effect onto surrounding monsters (and aoe explode). Change max level 15 to max level 5. Higher levels increases damage of explosion as well as aoe attack ratio.

I wanted to like Flare too, but it makes the Cryo’s version look godly.

I invested a point into it after the small buff it got thinking it was good now. How wrong I was.

As for the Energy Bolt + Sleep attribute, yes it does boost its damage(120%)but the skill is still garbage and other, stronger spells are better used on sleeping targets. I wouldn’t consider that a combo.

Ice Blast is crap too.

From what I understood they’re supposed to be burst skills using your set-up status for benefit but there is no credible reward whatsoever.
However I assume it works with Rune of Frost.

Im not considering E bolt + SLeep a combo, simply stating that it at least has mechanics working for it (the knockback) Where Flare is a straight raw damage skill, no utility whatsoever and it does no damage somethings missing.
I was annoyed at Spiral arrow for a moment too, but then the Full Draw bonus damage appeared and I said oh wait nvm, this is cool.

1 Like

I’m still glad I put 1 point in Ice Blast though cuz it’s actually good at acting like a soft taunt to pull a bunch of enemies towards you to AE :wink:

There is the Hunter hidden feats:

Coursing + Snatching + Pointing = Pet Glitches
Coursing + Snatching = Pet bugs
Coursing + Pointing = Pet Glitches
Snatching + Pointing = Pet bugs
Cousing = Pet Glitches
Snatching = Pet bugs
Pointing = Pet Glitches

OBS1. Don’t works everytime. It’s has a chance, something like get a talt in a cube.
OBS2. I don’t know about C2 and C3 skills.
OBS3. There is a bug where the pet bugs instead of glitches

21 Likes

Full draw (Link 2 enemies) + Snipe = 1 enemy die with 999999 damage
Its a obvious Bug…

I’ve heard circling increases spear throw damage by 100% as well but need to test or get confirmation. Is there a video of that spike shooter + circling combo? I need to test spike shooter with feint too once I get more time to actually lvl my toon.

If they bring back 0 CD skyliner, I’ll test out HighC2>Cataphract 3.

Monk combo is Hand Knife, not Hairy Palm Strike.

They need to add moar comboz. :3

scout + hunter. cast your pet skills while hidden. never pop out of hide.
unequip your pet go hidden and still do dmg. the target takes dmg, gets debuffed. You are hidden, no pet on screen. great for pvp for 3 different instant 6 second stuns and noone knows where the dmg is coming from

1 Like

[ice blast] used to be good. It used to have 0 CD, have a chance to freeze (but still remove freeze from the main target) and made you look freakin cool.

Sure but that’d be an exploit.

Haha j/k.

I know there are something hidden on swordman tree, just that it’s really unpopular.

• Stabbing/double stash synergy with trident/galin trident on boss, each hit become x3
  • The synergy between cross guard and stabbing/sep etoiles (require weapon switch) which add 1 more attack to each stab
1 Like

The synergy between cross guard and any pierce type damage

FTFY