Tree of Savior Forum

Skyliner Nerf - Return of CD | Cyclone lasting time reduced

I’m pretty sure it counts the number of hits cyclone does.

I guess yes, because when you use Concentrate and Cyclone (9 hits), it count as 1 hit only for the stacks.

Concentrate and DPE is not the same skill.

I know my friend. Do you know the right and confirmed answer? I’m curious too.

each hit is 1 for DPE, so if u use cyclone each hit will count as 1

I mean, I’ve seen several people (swordsman 2H players) saying it is 1 stack per hit. I don’t have a 100% confirmed answer, but opinion of several people is kind of enough for me.

Also you can use it just before you kill the mob, so if it used only 1 stack per cyclone it would be pointless to max. And now it has some point to take at least 2 or 3 levels.

Could we get some actual staff in here? @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan The most actives ones I see.

If this datamined patch really goes through, Swordsman are already playing behind from the other classes, both in PvE and PvP, nerfing them only because people say Skyliner is good is not a rational decision, especially when Skyliner was the only consistent damage dealing skill, and kept certain builds from having nothing to do end-game with their long cooldown of skills. If anything, and from what I’ve seen, nerf Wizards >.>

1 Like

I can confirm that double pay earn takes off 1 hit per hit of cyclone. On my doppel it is like this. However, currently double pay earn doesn’t require you to get the last hit to get bonus exp, you will get bonus exp as long as the buff is up. So you can just pop DPE and wait for your party to kill things. The buff only lasts ~10 seconds anyways.

3 Likes

I wonder how it works with Spiritual Link. As I know it can be shared.

So the question is: for Double pay earn level 3 if you cast it on linked party, and every party members deals 2 attacks on enemy killing it, will everyone get double exp/drop?

If you have double pay earn on, and an enemy dies to your party, you will get increased exp, even if you never touched the enemy. It’s not a requirement that you land the killing blow to get extra exp from double pay earn.

This may be a bug.

Sounds very good for linker parties.
Might consider swapping 1 of my QS for a berserker with Quicken.

Awesome

i was thinking get level 3 DPE
and level 2 DOV
i think more than 2 DOV has so many risky, even worse going shinobi with bunshin.

What your DOV level ?
did mobs hit like truck ?

It’s not an issue. I would always max deeds of valor, it’s one of the main reasons to be a doppel. I hit like a truck, and the mobs die.

…And as logn as you’re below 11 stacks. It’s fine.

You only have a few hundreth def anyways…

Stil unsure if 150% def reduction.
Will make a 300 def char, take 150 (more damage after losing all def) or 50% extra damage xD…

Player defense can’t go below 0. Your defense stat just disappears from your stat screen.

1 Like

Def can’t go below 0 as I know, so you will be under an effect of armor break basically.

That’s why DOV lvl 10+ are so good.

1 Like

so its lvl 1 DPE for killing boss in dungeons =)

And that’s why I will never recommend maxing DOV.

Armor Break is not just some kind of joke.

How do you know this? ._.

But is it worth the C3 going into it? Would the difference of Armor Break > Other c2-3 class in terms of DPS be worth it, especially if cleric’s get the def reducing debuff already?