Tree of Savior Forum

Skyliner Nerf - Return of CD | Cyclone lasting time reduced

By far the problem with swords has always been diversity, It was always 1 OP build forget about the others, we clearly need buffs on fencers,rode and maybe corsairs cuz people use them just for jolly.

half those skills will probably get moved to higher ranks later. definitely agree about the mask.

Skyliner needed a cooldown. Some of the swordsman classes need work but skills with 0 CD create more problems then they fix.

I hope they increase the damage just like before (around 600 at lvl 10).

At least, we still have Spear Throwing spam.

Back in icbt2 it had overheat with cd close to 20s.

Then after that they buffed/nerfed Highlander at the same time:
Cartar Stroke lost the strange damage bonus with its knockback attribute on enemies that can’t be knocked back, it’s still decently strong but unlikely to one-shot anything anymore.

Skyliner became 0s cd while losing some skill damage.

After that pretty much every Swordsman build that focus on damage will have Highlander c2 minimum, because it’s the best/cheapest especially once you consider its 2x modifier with bleeding enemy (Cross Cut)

1 Like

…waii wait wait.

SKYLINER had overheat and a cd… then they changed it to o cd and no overheat.

Which made going skyliner the best choice ever for swordyclasses, that wanted to do damage… early on.

…Ktos got the 0 cd change.
Icbt had still cd.
So … atm we got old patch files “labeled” as “special build for itos, we want it to be differently special~”

xD… that was one thing i feared. Now people can build stuff and wait for the buffs to come … or simpyl abuse old exploits on skills…

i thought you are soon on vacation :smiley:

Vacation= iTOS xD…

And building up a book shelf… and a safeheaven for my new figurines.

It’s not, skills like Steady Aim definitely show values different from icbt2.

^^

We will have old skill balance still.
Most likely~

They’re different.
But just another try to balance it out.
Not going for the honey traps … they did in ktos.

“Oh steady aim is op!” all go steady aim
“Oh running shot is OPER!” All go running shot.
And then the nerf hammer comes … at a later time again.

omg they are f u c k i n g up the linker class as well, holy jesus.

Wait wait… so skyliner got nerfed…:anguished:
How are we fencers gonna keep the dps now without one of our best skills (or once in 15 sec)…

i hope people who pay to enter early show us what are their builds or something.

It’s 3 times per 15 seconds.

better, tho still a big nerf to count in

i will probably not play swordies anymore. throw out my builds…

Don’t be hasty.

Skyliner is basically multihit now with Overheat stacks. If you carefully plan this with Crosscut combo, it will be fine.

A harsh nerf, but manageable.

skyliner hits multiple times now?

Well, technically. It has 3 times per 15 seconds with Overheats. So, just planning ahead will net you good results still.

I think it’s a good change and I’m still planning on making a Highlander with my first character. Although I wish they had waited till I hit max level :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They can now get some rotation of skills going instead of spamming a button. Makes it more dynamic of a class, and maybe can get some buffs elsewhere in the future even.

Each Sky Liner deals 2 hits like Cross Cut. With 3 charges we have 6 hits in a row.