Tree of Savior Forum

đź’€ Up to date skill simulator and/or skill information (english)?

Went down to the class and rank section of the forum and the stuff i see makes me doubt any future plans i had for class builds.
Linker C3 has been taken apart, its nerfed heavily compared to the info http://www.tosbase.com has on them, and other such fun things.

So is there currently any up to date source of information on classes, ranks and builds?

Just wait for the tosbase admin update it

Any news on that then? Cause you know… i have absolutely no idea what i should build or whether or not my builds are still valid at all.
29 will hit and most of us will be standing there with broken builds and having no idea what the **** to do or build.

1 Like

If you haven’t seen this link already, here it is

Information datamined from client which list the differences between the two versions.

Korean server just have a big update 3 days ago, I think tosbase will update next week, probaly

yeah but we will be playing already next week :smiley:

the changes was for iToS and the updated one is based on kToS

so if you want an updated on based on iToS you might have to wait for the official release since all the nerf and buff are only datamined and might change again before release

Flash is always working to get the site updated in a timely manner, and several users contribute to the site directly as well. I’m sure it won’t be before too long mate =)

What kind of build do you want?
I think I’m aware of all the potential changes and wouldn’t mind throwing something together for you. At the least, I can get you headed in the direction you want to be going.

Thanks for the link, but this is just a really thin slice of changes. It wont help me with making choices for my build.

[quote=“MadValentine, post:5, topic:154316, full:true”]
Korean server just have a big update 3 days ago, I think tosbase will update next week, probaly[/quote]
Too damn late. If it does not update within the next 4/5 days we will be hitting founder release with absolutely no idea on what we should build.
Anything that looks like a worthwhile skill in tosbase might be just a mine which has been nerfed to the ground already.

I mean honestly, once you change class it does not matter since you can look at skill descriptions, but if the skills which you aimed for are bad and the playvalue of the class itself has been infringed, then you will be looking at the fun fact that you have picked a class you are not going to / wont be able to play.

I dont want to spend my founder’s month with building a char i am going to delete by release, because the classes i have picked and seemed like fun have been already ****ed into oblivion.

My main would have been this: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/zg40bshhok/
But with the recent changes to linker the bare minimum i would need to do is to rethink how i distribute points. I dont even know if linker c3 is viable at all at this point, especially considering that hangman’s knot gives now 5-6 seconds of stun at max level.

Currently the TOSBase skill simulator is based on the current kTOS version. I was hoping that the iTOs changes would get added with todays kTOS patch but that wasn’t the case so currently I’m working on moving from kTOS client to iTOS client.

Btw. My main account is currently buggy ^^

1 Like

That cant be right. kToS has already nerfed skills like hangman’s knot.

• Hangman’s Knot cooldown time increased from 10s to 15s.
  • Hangman’s Knot debuff time changed from seconds equal to skill level to 1 + skill level * 0.2 seconds.
    Yet tosbase lists this with a 10 second cooldown and a 15 second stun. So its out of date for sure.

So you want to be a cc based support?
Linker isn’t as ridiculously OP as it used to be, but it’s still viable and far from useless.

One part cc based support, two parts mobbing guide. I picked cryo because of ice pillar which also pulls and gathers monsters.
In your opinion is c3 cryo + c3 linker a viable build for something like that?

I just checked the skill file of kTOS again and can’t find those changes. In the kTOS files the CD is still 10s and the old forumula is still used. I only found those changes in the iTOS files.

2 Likes

I donno about that. Pan linked it and i assumed it to be correct:

Plus the classes section of the forum is full with these changes, everybody talking about them.

That’s the link to the changes from kTOS to iTOS… (Even though we don’t even know if all those changes will stay until the game is released)

thats the difference between kToS and iToS

means what you are seeing is the nerf and buff we got in iToS only and not kToS.

also it’s only a fanbase you cant rush them doing it. be thankful that there’s a skill simulator.

Humm…

Please dont try to read into what i wrote, i hate when people try to put words in my mouth. I asked for up to date sources on skill descriptions, NOT bashing and name calling tosbase for not updating quickly enough.