Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’€ Up to date skill simulator and/or skill information (english)?

EDIT:
not bashing tos fanbase for not updating quickly

just saying that we cant rush things since from my previous reply iToS is not live yet so they cant put a skill simulator that is based on iToS. also i named it fanbase because thats what their site is called Tree of Savior Fan Base

like flash1 says we still dont know if the information that got datamined are official or what we will get on release.

the one who created the simulator dont want to waste time on unofficial patch notes so they have to wait for the official release then update it as soon as possible.

well you can just make a skill build and put on a note about the changes
ie. lv 15 hangmans knot is 15 sec on kToS so in iToS put it as 1 * .2 (15) = 8.5 sec

you can do that for now while we wait for a skill simulator.

EDIT2:
even im waiting for the skill simulator for iToS since i am going linker C2 - C3 since that was my build on icbt2. for now i can just build based on the kToS skill simulator for other class while i wait for the wizard to get their iToS version.

I linked the changes from kToS to iToS, as @black_light asked for source of info. I know that datamined info isnā€™t confirmed info and that @black_light was looking for more than a list of few changes, but it is still the most up to date info that we are currently aware of, AFAIK.
If you have any better link, I would gladly check it as well.

Sorry if I bring any confusion in your discussions, it wasnā€™t the point obviously =)

We could have an IMC announcement with changes, so people would have the certain of buffs/nerfs.

The Skill Simulaotr and Skill DB are now based on the current iTOS version.

9 Likes

xD Flash is the owner of the site =P[quote=ā€œflash1, post:24, topic:154316, full:trueā€]
The Skill Simulaotr and Skill DB are now based on the current iTOS version
[/quote]

And it looks like he updated it =) Out of likes for the day good sir, keep up the good work xD

well sorry didnā€™t know flash1 was the owner

was just saying that you cant rush it. if flash1 says so then i cant argue and just thank him for the changes

Shake hand I have the same build as you except for rank 7 in which I go for featherfood :3

Btw, donā€™t worry about nerf, I read ktos discussion thread often, the biggest is number of links (which is fine as it is now) and hang man knot resist from mobs, donā€™t think itā€™s a big deal as you can still do damage to one and make other mobs linked take damage, and we have ton off CC already.

From what I see, tosbase already updated the cooldown nerf from kTOS.

1 Like

btw I donā€™t think physical link is a good idea though, since the other channeling class (mage) will get their skill canceled if take damage, and the physical link share the damage taken by tanker to all other membersā€¦

1 Like

ToS base updates according to current kToS patch. And it already includes recent crit changes. Linker nerf is unconfirmed. I think you will get the info about changes when the game starts. In the worst case scenario your information will be just as incomplete as others.

Thats good to know. So is there any point to that skill at all then?

It can probably be used with specific parties, also it wonā€™t stop chanelling if you have sure spell active (I think). And it slightly reduces total damage taken.

2 Likes

for me physical link is good if you can control the mobs so that it will only target the tank.

it reduces damage and the reduced damage will then be shared to all member equally. if we based it on the sample video, from 138 damage it became 43 (86 damage).

i dont know if sharing it to 5 will reduce it to like 10-20 from 138. only know is it reduce damage and shares it to everyone

EDIT:
if any linker on kToS read this can any confirm if it will reduce it down more if multiple people are link? cuz for me when i was a linker i havenā€™t notice much since we were all getting hit by stray mobs(cant find a decent tank back then)

1 Like

Ha, sorry, but I canā€™t help but laugh at that typo. I am now imagining you reach rank 7 and turn into birdseed

3 Likes

Druids would be overjoyed. Easier to grow grass.

1 Like

And so it has been written in stone.
Druids and Featherfoods shall unite to spreadā€¦ grassā€¦ allā€¦ overā€¦ the world?

1 Like

Its going to be one furball of grass

Itā€™s an excellent achievement and place :slight_smile: I hope you get new psychokino skills videos on IToS :blush:

Hello 2017

Someone has an updated skill simulator with rank9 and skill information (english)?

No, it doesnā€™t exist yet for obvious reasons, but you can check:

https://tos.neet.tv/ (R8 English)

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/ (R9 Korean)

As soon as the patch hits (12th December according to the news) the first link will be updated with R9 informations, translated in English, because everything on tosneet is datamine directly from our gameclient

1 Like