Tree of Savior Forum

Skill order for Elementalist?

Either ways, it seems, at least to me, that electrocute isn’t really worth taking (charge time/more damage vs fast charge/less damage). Even more so when you consider that it only hits a boss once.

a good trick will be to use a freezing property weapon
Aoe skills like frost cloud with high tick frequency will near guarantee freezing. That would complement electrocute rather well :slight_smile:

As a Wiz3, Ele3 in CBT2, I can tell you that Frost Cloud does not freeze.

Edit: In fact, as mentioned earlier, the only ‘freezing’ spell that a wiz3ele3 has is Hail and it isn’t consistent.

“use a freezing property weapon”

Could you give an example of a weapon that freezes?

Disregard that, I found one:

While I concede that this is viable, it’s rather situational since you’d have to give up better weapons for this [freeze] status.

Electrocute does 4 hits on single targets (bosses). Im wiz3 ele2 rightnow and im really pleased with how electrocute works.

Electrocute is more reliable now. I have 1 value point in Prominence because it has high hit count.

Here’s my skill order.
c1 - Electrocute, Prominence, Hail, Electrocute 5, Hail 5 (5 skill points left after rank up)
c2 - Electrocute 8, Meteor 2 (You will get these with leftover skill points), Freezing Sphere 1 (I still prefer using EB as I can jump), Electrocute 10, Hail 10, Meteor 4. (5 skill points left after rank up)
c3 - Frost Cloud 5, Rain 1, Electrocute 14, Hail 15 (hail first if you are going for world boss), rest into meteor.

About Electrocuting a freezing mob for extra damage, use sleep first, then hail to freeze them, and then electrocute for the damage boost.

I think I didn’t add a point in Mastema because it’s not translated before.

I’m going to remove one point from Dark Theurge or Invocation because they don’t scale as much as Pole of Agony (more hit count is always better compared to 500 total damage)

Ya, my reason for electrocute lv 14 is the same as yours.

Each level of meteor adds about 25041.5 = 1.5k damage without including attribute.

hail has 25% chance freeze and 20 sec duration so i think it still good o3o , the reasons why prominence is not good because it has close range ( trust me , you dont want to get close to the boss in dungeons xD ) and has almost double the cooldown of electrocute . Electrocute is pretty suck at c1 but amazing at c2 and c3 ( at lv 15 it hit 9 times on a single mobs ) , beside , ele has a lot of high cooldown skills , if you go wiz c3 el 3 , you will have to spam a lot of basic attacks by leaving electrocute aside :sweat_smile:

Tfw I usually have to get close to boss and be the pseudo tank because the tank kept luring the boss all over the map.

unless you have a lot of con , i dont think getting close and tanking a boss is a good idea :frowning:

I’m not receiving damage so it’s fine. Most boss can be played around with (except world boss).

1 Like

The damage output of Prominence+Basic attacks (which also benefits from Quickcast) would still rival that of Electrocute. And you should really be going mostly CON in late game since INT scales really poorly. Most of your damage will come from your skills, not INT. Survival is key to sustained DPS.

no , i mean when prominence are down on cooldown o3o …
INT got increase by 10% per class rank so i think it still good :smiley:

The real reason of Electrocute is not dps, but instant burst during grinding (to clear creep fast).

I do agree that Prominence has a much higher dps.

I like electrocute much more than prominence, electrocute does 4 hits on a single target yes but when there are a group of monsters I saw it do up to 8-9 hits on a single monsters. Maybe its not that good for boss fights, but who relies on prominence while having hail/frostcloud. Plus electrocute is really fun in group pvp :imp:

In Mirarara’s guide, he said “Add CON until you get 2 CON instead of 1 add certain point.” What does that mean?

Is it me or i feel week whenever facing flying monster? ESP lvl 190+ maps :frowning: Frost “CLOUD” but can only hit ground target it should be name as Frost “ground”.

You gain 1 bonus point per 5 point. So you want to reach that multiple of 5 for bonus con.

Hi!!! MIRARA SENPAI NOTICED ME!!!
I dont really understand how that works so whenever I level i just put 1 on them alternately. Mirara-san do you feel the same way also? If only I was able to get hold of Ledas shield maybe this will change.