Tree of Savior Forum

[Skill Balance] Differences between kToS and iToS! Why?

I don’t think we’ll get an answer. If they bring the updates we are missing without extending the rank reset event, I guess I’m done.
It’s not possible to play a game, as much as I like it, managed like that.

3 Likes

Can you record giving away your stuff please?

1. I never give away my stuff, in any game

because

2. The game might change in the future and I might want to come back.

If you want free stuff, go ask it to your “multibox afk” friend.

1 Like

Aww. So you’re not actually done? Put your items up to show your conviction.

“I’m done, but not actually.”

If. And I’ve nothing to prove to anyone, let alone you.

Sorry, but you are showing off how low you can stoop.

1 Like

You know it. I know it. The rest of the forum knows it.

There won’t be an extension on the rank reset event.

It’s ok, now go throw your salt elsewhere.

1 Like

Just holding you to your word. When the reset event doesn’t get extended, you said you’re done.

It will almost certainly be after the event that the fixes come to us.

What a Childish reply.

1 Like

lots of people have said the same thing, yet their still around rofl.

1 Like

Grow up, really. This topic was made for serious concerns, you are gathering it to trolls like you.

2 Likes

Grow up? That’s rich.

The topic went off the rails around the point soooomeone claimed they were going to quit the game over this, which we know isn’t true, as you’ll still be here afterwards.

You get called out for saying something silly and instead of accepting it was a silly thing to say that you didn’t actually mean you revert to screeching troll at me.

If you don’t want to be called out for saying false things. Don’t say false things.

Says the one that makes false claims in every post she makes.
And fyi, I didn’t make any false claim. I’m already bored, I don’t play often and I’m really waiting to see what comes.
You came here because you’re salty, I can understand that.

But you don’t have to play the kid everytime, making up assumptions on others as true as the “multiboxing afk”.

2 Likes

Which false claims? I’m going to assume you’re still talking about that bot accusation that IMC agrees with me on? That’s one. Where are the others?

What exactly do you think I’m salty about? I posted because you said something silly, nothing more nothing less. You’re acting like I only came into this thread for some outside reason.

You keep bringing up the bot/multiboxing one, not me. I’ll keep pointing out that IMC investigated the individual and agreed.

But, that has absolutely nothing to do with the content of what was said in this topic, you’re bringing weird outside stuff into topics where it’s not necessary or relevant at all.

Please. To defend a botter, you said he was “afk multiboxing”. If you don’t get the “legitimate” joke, it’s on you.

2 Likes

This isn’t relevant. But again, he was not banned, because he was not botting.

Now shall we get back onto what was actually said here rather than something that should exist in a different thread?

He was not banned like the ones exploiting GVG for TP weren’t. The whole server knows what happened while you weren’t playing and he admitted he was in the TP exploiting botters guild earlier today in this forum, there’s nothing else to add after that.

Now please, go back to where you came. I owe you nothing and what I do is none of your business.

@Satoru

Sorry.

2 Likes

@TheAlleyCats @Awoooo

You two could fight over PMs, not here.

1 Like

^Is this confirmed? So no need to go full/high SPR then ? Can someone confirm please? Thanks!

kToS:

Will see if i find a video of iToS, but several ppl related SPR is not increasing the damage and the tooltip also doesn’t state that.

@Edit

Ok, SPR is increasing damage for summons in iToS. I will remove that from OP.