Tree of Savior Forum

[Skill Balance] Differences between kToS and iToS! Why?

The values seem to be correct, just missing the “%” symbol. So it is just a tooltip error, not a functionallity difference.

Gung Ho, Concentrate, Blessing, Enchants, etc., all show brute numbers. Their formula is not in the tooltip, you only get to see the results.

im unsure if thats true. cause if it is, that would mean Giant Swing is stupid powerful. as the attack value i saw on it was 2856 or something. that would mean like 2856% x 9 or something on a rank 5 class? ‘~’ idunno

Isn’t there supposed to be a change on this?

It should only do one hit, on the throw.

Even then it can’t be used on bosses so eh.

At least 1 patch behind. Sahus OOB-autoattack is still not affected by DEX.
Sad thing, because it’s very weak on a DEX build without ASPD affecting it <_<

It only does one hit. It just spins 9 times during which the swung enemy can hit other enemies (the hitbox is terrible though), and once the enemy is thrown it’ll do damage to enemies near the impact area.

Can only be used against bosses if you have a party member with grab-able skills, like Snow Rolling and Fire Ball. Or if it summons minions.

It is a % though yes. It’s absolutely great for normal mob nuking combined with Embowel 10~20s stun :smiley:

Gungho gives atk scaled from your str, it was previously %atk but they nerfed it because it was too much.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan
Please could you try to get us information about this?

Carter stroke no longer does double damage on knocked down targets. I love how even “hidden combos” were altered without being addresed.

Nothing yet has been addressed, the patch skill change log from IMC is still nowhere to be found…:sweat_smile:
All we got is: ‘skill changes has been made’.

If it is not the latest patch then is scary, cuz some things which work now might not work in their 5/2 patch. >.>

Talking about it, are we on the patch where SPR stat is bugged (concerning summon damages)? I myself and a lot of ppl tested it and going full spr doesn’t affect any summon damage by even 1 point. Be it bokor, sorc or even necromancers.

Do you know or have some kind of source that it is still working on KR tho?

Yeah, in our tooltip it says summon HP and evasion, instead of damage/skill…

I will add that to OP.

Now it’s kinda like a question, I remember seeing a lot of videos of Crossfire casting another Crossfire when a mob was killed with it. This mechanic was removed? Or just a bug that someone made a video and all?

it was a bug

/20char

is this true? lol. all this time i thought gungho’s attribute gives % scaling, but after doing the math i found out that the big damage boost i got post-update was from my weapon. now i’ve reset and spent all my stats on dex. now concentrate gives me +2k flat dmg which is amazing… though i’d still prefer gungho since it gives raw patk

If you dont have any str gungho is not worth.

1 Like

yea thanks to that. i might switch back to full str tomorrow, though i gotta admit the fast animations with high dex is also great. makes me want to balance them out instead of going full str.

So, we won’t get latest patch tomorrow. We’ll stay with bugged and different skills until the rank reset event ends.

But don’t worry if you get screwed, like we got that leticia cube, we’ll probably get rank reset scrolls in the next cube!

5 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEES NO CHANGES!

Still waiting a word on this… Not even Pole of Agony’s target reticule is here, which kToS got after the first week of the reset event.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia

3 Likes