Tree of Savior Forum

Since this shit is comming down what game do you guys suggest?

Well this game is obviously going down, not only IMC but the toxic and corrupted community broght it down, this last bugs and exploits scandals for me were the cherry in the top of the cake, i am speaking for me when i say that i just cant play this crap any longer, i fell disgusted every time i log in, just to imagine that i play hard and fair and right besides me some pieces of ■■■■ just crash channel and voi’la, +25 whatever ■■■■ you want, well i’m leaving but not leaving MMOs, just ToS, this had a great potencial, but IMC was just not competent enough to handle a game this size, anyway, what are you guys playing instead of this crap now that it is falling apart?

4 Likes

I just waiting for BattleTeam and i hope this pvp mode have +0 cap for all itens i will not play against +15 +20 +25 exploiters its better quit. RIP TOS

1 Like

pokemon go ? lol time to out side :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been way into Pokemon Go lately.It’s been a great time :sparkles:

Otherwise I’m waiting on info for Closers as far as an NA beta goes.Only thing that caught my interest last I searched.

3 Likes

Pokemon GO is unsafe also have GPS exploit… Pokemon GO is worst than religion its just other way to zombify people.

2 Likes

Even though I’m completely against what the OP implies, when I am not playing ToS I normally play Monster Hunter Generations, Evolve Stage 2 and Dark Souls 3.

Just don’t crash the car, cross the street in green light or break into other people houses and get shot while trying to catch one.

I am having fun with PoE and Elite Dangerous lately, and sometimes i just go play VOEZ on my smartphone.

i suggest you leave early.

3 Likes

cs go…rush b no stop.

netflix>anime or manga >overwatch

used to be tos 24/7 but thank God Im over with this trash game

3 Likes

This is not a recent exploit, people are using this for a long time, why people started to complaining about this just now?

Honestly if the game you want is an mmo then IDK, all of them are overhyped. I’m just waitng for an rpg called I am setsuna and it will be released on steam few hours from now.

Ideally the only game you could go to that isn’t some half-baked thing or waiting for it’s death.

I don’t have a car anyway,and I’m constantly looking up from my phone.I tend to not go alone and only with Hil,but thanks for the concern Nando :sparkling_heart:

Any incidents we’ve more recently seen can entirely be blamed on people not actually paying attention and being aware of your surroundings,like the game warns you to do on the first screen.

It is taking some time,but these people are slowly being reported.You can’t expect every game to be exploit-free,just that they will do their best to counter it.

That is hilariously wrong,I’m sorry.

If zombifying people means them getting outside and getting exercise,and socializing in person a lot more then I think it’s something we’ve needed for a long time.

8 Likes

Maybe from his basement point of view, people outside are zombies? lol

3 Likes

1 Like

Nooooo!!! it doesnt have a SEA server and I dont know japanese T.T

anyone have suggestions for mmorpg in sea server?

Final Fantasy 14 will have Singapore server soon and currently they have 50% discount, that is if you don’t mind paying subscription.

I don’t post too often in the forums, but whenever I read one of these ‘whine’ posts I can’t help to wonder why people that have long left the game because it’s ‘trash’ and all that, troll the forums daily replying with the same crappy answers.

If you dislike the game so much aaaaannnddd have also quit playing it, why do you insist to stay toxic and waste your time on a game forum, which you don’t want to play anymore??

Just seems so illogical to me… just gtfo and leave us be with our ‘crappy’ game.

Thank you for reading - End of Rant :slight_smile:

Edit: typo

1 Like

Indeed, everyone needs something to believe in. Call it religion, call it science, call it yourself.

@Ontopic

Played Way of the Samurai 4, was awesome. Played 3 after was kind of meh, only completed the one route I wanted. Should of played them in reverse I guess, 4 is just much better designed.
Also Thea: The Awakening. Very nice and original RPG thats kind of 4x with just one town and a lot of units with many different stats. Has a card base combat, quite fun.
It also has the most choice and some of the best quest/event dialogue I’ve ever seen in a game.

Other then that, hmmm.
Playing Lightning Returns again. With JP voice this time.

1 Like