Tree of Savior Forum

Since this shit is comming down what game do you guys suggest?

People dont realize the manipulation power that Nintendo and Niantic have on people using pokemon go…

Isnt, you cant realize because you already Indoctrinated like any religious one, you will defend what you believe no matter how much bad or wrong it is…

You lose the power to control yourself.
You can be easily manipulated.
( and the worst) you do not realize…

I trying to save people, but sadly you and Melon are lost already.

How much is the subscription? Is it fun and how populated is it? and most importantly… are the people handling it better than IMC?

its quite populated so no need to worry on that end, you can check for yourself here http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

1 Like

Just…no words.You negative Nancy’s are trying so hard with this game and it’s probably the worst yall have ever looked.

How well the game is handled is up to debate. I personally dislike some things they did or didnt do.

Its better then IMC’s handling of Tree of Savior, but that doesnt really say much.

I think people, specially like you, take things too much seriously, even games, you play to pass the time, but when you start to let it disturb your own life and even so you decide it is fine, and when stuff happens, even things that one start and others think it is cool or nice to follow/do, then i think you have to start evaluate your own life.

I don’t care if people want to or like to be manipulated, its their own choice, if i find something fun to play, i will play, if it is boring and stupid, i will leave.

You should go outside a bit and take some sun, its good for your health.

Take it easy, not everything in life is a conspiracy.

@Moonspring

I would be playing FFXIV by now if the sub here wasn’t so expensive lol, well the dollar conversion tho, 3x+ the value for me so i will be out for a while, and just when i was almost finishing leveling my summoner after my white mage.

1 Like

Oh yeah forgot to post Way of the Samurai 4 screenie, I think its a good time now.

Altho its pretty awful quality, oh well. I mean the screenshot, not the game.

already play this two game. HeroWarz and Soulworker (JP) they are good game but not my kind of game to spend alot of time on it

I saw the game and the classes and I really like it! but I have to save money to ensure that I can play it for a long time… soo I’ll play it after 6 months XD

Anymore suggestions from SEA anyone??

for SEA? games as for now i think there is none…

thordan ex never forget

They changed the core game too much going from 1x to ARR for me. Then after they nerfed crafting one too many times, and they were really slow on getting that EU datacenter.
Stopped playing because of those reasons.

That said, the game is well worth playing atleast untill max level, doing all of the story and the trials. Those were quite fun.

the new raid is really awesome

Yeah, well i loved the aspect of the game, lived the raids, specially Titan EX, lol playing that with high ping is the thriller.

The first raid when they released the last expansion was so easy, even so, many just did ■■■■ and ended up in a couple of wipes every now and then.

I loved some of the areas, took a load of screen shots lol.

The marriage system is pretty neat too.

man the ost r so fkng awesome especially pillars,azys la Kreygasm

thordan ex made my brain explode xD

1 Like

Yeah I really can’t find one from SEA and the few of them I don’t really like… I’m really bored from playing MOBAS and FPS games and I really missed MMORPG since its been a long time since I played before ToS. Got nothing to do after my job… I need something to do!!!(hate physical activities or socializing… so please no XD)

I"m still waiting for english version of Moonlight blade

Yeah, some of the raids OST are really nice.

If you guys are really bored, try to play Riders of Icarus lol.

Animal Hoarding Simulator 2016, the only good part, if you can call that, and to be more nostalgic, it is ran by Nexon, it is on Steam too.

I find it amazing how IMC wont even announce their stand in this matter.

All IMC had to do is saying “we are investigating the matter and all abusers will be sanctified”, im super positive that would have some abusers think twice.

Instead nothing, on the bright side, we finally got our first event… because you know… better late than never!

Taking a guess, they have no real system to detect these abusers, id say chances are even if they find an efficient way in the future to prevent this, people who already cheated has probably a chance to keep those items without being sanctified . gg.

And the longer IMC waits, the worse it gets.

Crossing my fingers for new servers when we get korean file merge, hopefully with these glitches fixed.

Then abusers can stay in their server while id play on a new server without that crap, but the chance for that is …

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.