Tree of Savior Forum

Silver in dungeons

nope

I just killed Harepia and she gave me only 6k

so nothing changed or at least I think so. Unless they just x2 gold gain

but I think that on kToS they get even way more

ya that’s the point, i used to get 3k on harpeia from 130 dungeons, now i get 6k.

Normal monsters now also give me 800 per kill, that’s about the same or even better than monsters in workshop

this is an improvement though

confirmed nothing changed/increased

i just ran lv50 dungeon solo

Used to get 60-70k per round and i just gotten the same as well

3 siauliai missions were 100-120k at 3 runs pre patch and i just got a rough 80-90k with all 3 runs just now after patch.

Hmm okay that’s weird. Pretty sure I get less than 10k (around 6k) every 130 boss run, now I get almost 12k every time on 4 of my characters.

A little update

We do have about the same silver drop rate compared to ktos in dungeons now.

Based on what @FatePGN said

and this topic

also i tried soloing it just now, look at the silver from cwFarmed addon, it matches with what FatePGN said, 1.2m on all 5 runs, I got 250k~ in 1 run
So we’re only lacking dungeon runs now, but silvers should be the same?

Oh note that I didn’t use JR for accurate testing

@Lostac can u try lv50 dungeon ?

Because i tried it after patch and it was same as before i stil get 60-70k per run tht dungeon and i cantbe bothered soloing lv130 dungeon tht takes too long lol

I would if I needed something there but Harpeia doesn’t want me to move on. 400+ harpeias not a single petamion.

That only works for solo I assume?

Yes of course, silvers get divided on parties. but 200k+ on a dungeon run is very nice. A properly geared archer/wiz should take no more than 20 mins

GG I’m hyped. Thanks for the tip. I guess the world boss debuff ain’t too bad after all.

why 130 dungeon, just do the 50 one. gives the same way faster and easier.

130 - chance for petamion.
50 - I don’t even know what’s good here

are you sure 50 gives 200k per run now?

Ok, I tried 90 dg on my wugushi. It gives like so little silver despite me killing every single mob. Maybe I net around 20-25k~. I haven’t tried level 50 dg one so I’ll get into it in a bit.

Do you use cwFarmed? how much did you get per monster?

50 gives 65k a run with a chance to get mithril ore = 500k on my server. Takes like no effort and is easily done.

From what i saw the 130 dungeon gives the same.

In that case, I’ll still do 130 dungeons on my characters that are capable.
it’s 250k ± per run. chance of petamion. two talts per run also as a tradable currency.

it’s 250k per run btw, not 250k total. and that mithril ore seems to be pretty low too for something that comes from only 1 cube.

1 Like

It’s only the 130 dungeon. kToS had a recent patch that buffed silver gain on all dungeons, but we have not received that yet.

I also test dungeon 130.
Solo dungeon 130 does give me around 249k silver per run.

yup, but I guess it’s only 130 dungeon for now.

1 Like