Tree of Savior Forum

Difference silver drop on dungeons iTOS and kTOS!

Difference silver drop on dungeons iTOS and kTOS !!

Why there’s such a difference kTOS players already have 5 dungeons entrances and we 3… In Ktos patch they can farm 300k silver each full run in dungeon 130 and we get 50k that’s a bit unfair not ? IMC should add last patch of Ktos here and buff all silver drop from dungeons even that from 130.

1. The amount of silver dropping from instance dungeons will be increased. This applies to the following dungeons:
    • Monument of Desire Dungeon (115 Dungeon)
    • Hollow Thorn Forest (145 Dungeon)
    • Collapsed Residential Quarters (160 Dungeon)
    • Thorny Vine Forest Dungeon (175 Dungeon)
    • Archmage Tower Dungeon (190 Dungeon)
    • Catacombs Underground Dungeon (200 Dungeon)
    • Deep Underground Prison Dungeon (217 Dungeon)
    • Blue Fortress Dungeon (240 Dungeon)

@moderators

Please think about that !

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I wonder if we’ll get this silver buff patch after the merge.

Bots can’t camp dungeons tho.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So they can follow you around and take heal tiles etc too?

Well with the KTOS and ITOS merge, lets hope we get the 5 runs per day, more silver drop love as well.

Why would they want to do that?
5 bots form a party and enter as party - no waiting involved.
If you watch them or try to kill them with oracles you can see bots use heal.
If you catch them inside an icewall prison they start jumping (assuming they are off path for whatever reason?)

Yes, botters could make use of this new change but I need to remind you guys that the amount of silver they get would be the same amount that we get, the same run count they get would be the same run counts we get.

My point is, why use the BOT argument? why must we focus on the bots in this particular change? So they ran 3 times and get 900k, you ran 3 times you get 900k, bots are already making money more than any of us, atleast with this silver change we have a common ground where both bots and players get the same amount of Gold

If they implement this change, the only thing that would actually change is we (the players) get more gold, Bots are already making tens of millions with RMT and by simply, botting

The only problem I see concerning BOTS is if they queue with players, this would mean that 1 out of 5 would be a useless son of a bitch.

And no a 5 man BOT wont be able to finish a dungeon in time, yes they can automate everything but they cannot manipulate cooldowns

3 Likes

Yeah, at least we can buy our attributes.

"Lately, however, we’ve noticed a high demand for kTOS contents among iTOS players, and so we’ve decided to change our policy and work on merging the repositories for the two versions. So far, iTOS updates like new costumes and such were done through a partial application of contents, rather than a full-sized merging process. However, we feel that this repository merge is necessary to minimize patch gaps between both versions of TOS.

As for when you can expect new updates, we’re now focusing on the merge process and the plan is to finish merging and testing during the latter half of July, after which we’ll implement the merge patch. We expect to bring all the major updates we have prepared to iTOS after this process is finished."

-We have been lied to in the past about updates and content, Hopefully we get the raw updates. I’m sick of getting fked in the a$$ every patch day.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What do you mean with manipualting cooldowns? (I’m not very informed)

But if there is a special combo in which time you have to press something, bots can be programmed for that as well. I’m not uninformed about programming in general and if they really would want to make bots be able to finish dungeons like real players, they can. (If they are good at programming, which I assume because no one would program a bot if they are not good enough.)

The only difference here is that normal player wouldn’t take the risk anymore in rmt or bot because they can get silver really good for themselves. And with more advancement in the future, I really believe that we can expect something that we normal players can get rid of these bots better.

If we get this update, itens prices goes skyrocket.