Tree of Savior Forum

Shut this game down already

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

hows iRO ? oh wait…

2 Likes

I’m only here to read the comments, I don’t play none of IMC’s games.

1 Like

Yeah, I muffed up. Actually, I think I’ll leave it in case someone wants to roast me. Might amuse me for a hour.

In other case, what are you playing now Endurance?

1 Like

1 Like

Riders of Icarus

Not really a fan of NEXON, but thats the only game their actually doing right :smiley:

Still loving the game since EA day one, and will continue to do so. I say we need a new thread. Lets bury the Toxic people, the ones that aren’t black knights, or white knights or grey or even Panda Knights. They’re just pissed off little people, disgruntled at the world. This forum is like the state of Indiana in a whole.

I bet you spent alot of time killing stuff… with that full dex your physical dmg was probably like 51 ~ 52 with 800 crit rate hitting 56 ~ 57

I’ve tried it, hell got a Priest to 15, it’s just so generic. To me the classes aren’t even interesting. The graphics and the Mounts… Well, they did a superb job on that. Everything else, just feels so… lackluster. And then there’s the gear… Reskin much…Good game, but not for me.

1 Like

not a dead game for sure.

1 Like

:smiley:

I give it one thing, the CGI trailer and the actual gameplay look fairly alike, which is a rarity. Normally it’s exaggerated for the sake of entertainment and hype but it’s pretty spot on in terms of atmosphere. I’ll probably give it a go and see if this average laptop can run it decent enough.

Games pretty, though it reminds of Dragon Prophet. The character info screen /UI and the flying dragons around.

Translation:
“Only my opinion matters.
This game does not live up to my expectations and i dislike it, therefore everyone else has to dislike aswell.
If i can’t play and enjoy the game then no one else should be able to play and enjoy this game.”

What’s up with people and their egocentric “i dislike X. therefore X must be destroyed”-attitude? As if it’s impossible for them to think that others might enjoy the game. Can’t you just quit if you don’t enjoy the game? Is it too hard for you to quit a game unless the game is destroyed?

1 Like

I couldn’t stomach more than about an hour of that game, boring as ■■■■.

Ugly and generic sa fuc k. Only people with autism will like this game.