Tree of Savior Forum

Shut this game down already

I loved this game but this game just need to die and be buried with our hopes and dreams.

It’s pretty ■■■■■■ up that this publisher is shitty as hell that such simple problem couldn’t be solved.

As much as I love this game.

I want it to be buried now.

21 Likes

Good bye sir… we wont miss ya

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

lets play wolf knights instead

(what a shitty name btw)

1 Like

Bury this post already!

Oh wait, I just bumped it.

http://puu.sh/q8SEW/0046ef05a2.png

Nothing amiss here, someone who loved the game joined the game a few hours ago.

6 Likes

“Joined June 19”

Another dumb@ss in the forum spotted

4 Likes

It is ironic that IMC displayed this extreme level of neglect with Tree of Savior and actually believe people will want to give other games they make a try.

I feel like this game and IMC deserves the negativity and vitriol being directed at them. It is sad, but also justified at this point.

I need to ask one thing to the people who remain positive about this game, why? Not to mock you but a serious question of why?

I can only surmise two possible conclusions:

• Not everyone takes a game seriously enough to care and the people making posts like this simply care too much.
  • People who enjoy exploiting/botting/cheating in video games would defend this game in its current state.

I would hope that conclusion #1 is the primary reason for most people, but would still not write off conclusion #2.

2 Likes

i like this game, but really? the devs havent been doing a lot sinse release.

balancing

you have people who can 1 shot, and have 30k+ health.

swordsmen is currently bad

and sadhu, is really sad right now.

and the release of the r8 wizards info doesnt help much either, especially sinse theyre taking their time on releasing the other classes

queues

idk y, but there are queus where ther are 10+ people standing next to me queuing for the dungeon, and it stil ltakes 30 minutes to get in.

and then grinding, i wouldnt be so annoyed by grinding if it wasnt so boring in this game, if you want to grind from 150-160 (which i didnt, had no problems) then you will spend 24+ hours grinding, i could be doing other things. speaking of grinding, its super hard to find people to party with in the 150 grind wall.
and to make it worse imc refused to add in pvp so theres no other way to get past that grind wall unless you skip it, and then get stuck at level 180 (im stuck at lvl 179, need to get to 180 for a new quest. so im waiting for arena to release so i can get exp cards from there)

and then, QUESTING!!!

why is a tail, a 5% drop chance on a wolf??? in this game thats the logic. you get a quest that requires you to collect 10 hogma teeth (actual quest) but you end up killing 50. like i can see the tooth in the dead pigs mouth, why cant i get it? why didnt it drop?

also, when you have to pick flowers but it has a 70% chance of exploding.

but the gameplay is nice, everything ^ up there are the flaws. there are tons of pros, i personally love games hat allow maximization in customization. like how this game has so many classes, that is what got me hooked to rift, i played rift for years just because the class system was so good, cleric was doing more damage than mages at times, warriors could go ranged and destroy everything, the rouge could stealth, and place traps and bmbs, and the mage could heal ect.

i really dont want this game to die, i feel like this game wouldve been way better now if the devs did this:

• added a higher spawn rate a few months ago, wouldve kept a few people from leaving

• had team battle league from the start, with all these pvp games coming out (overwatch, battleborn ect) the pvp crowd left to play those games.
    -not have so many restrictions

• applied the more important balance patches. (really? like just inplement the wizard and swordsmane patchs and it will be fine, nobody wouldve left due to weak and./op op classes)

• changed up the grind walls, made them easier to get through or more rewarding (i personally lost interest at lvl 154 while i was at dina bee farm, the r8 info brought me back)

• exp events, exp events will bring back players and keep players that are deciding to leave because its basically FREE XP and free levels.

2 Likes

No you don’t, now go ■■■■ off and never make a thread as stupid as this one ever again…

1 Like
  1. You can say Ass.

2. You loved the game, but you’ve only made your account for a day. Hence, you’ve only played it for a few hours.

So uh, where’s your parents? Ain’t it past your bedtime?

1 Like

It is currently July 20th, not June 20th.

are you on drugs? today is july 21 already

snap

I’ve been bamboozled! See, I can admit when I’m wrong and misread things. I’m sorry for presuming you’re an alternate account, @SteveJue.

…but kindly, please leave this game. Exploit comes up, community goes into vulture mode, IMC patches it up fairly quickly. Kind of the circlejerk around here. Fanning the flames doesn’t really help the situation.

…actually, I’d like that.

1 Like

HAH! about time you rerolled that failed DEX peice of s#%&

3 Likes

cheaters on this game ruin the entire game. cheaters go to hell. y’all the one should be buried.

more like a month ago… that says June not July