Tree of Savior Forum

Show your artwork! ...plz?

Right now, most of the people still in school are busy with midterms and assignments XP

Does anyone uses posing tools? When my friend link this product to me a few days ago, I order the female grey, female color, and male color. The male grey was all sold out, so I had to pre-order it T_T Could be worse, most online store have closed their pre-order for the next batch already. Something about having a physical posing model is so appealing than using a 3D posing model software.

Hey guys here’s are some very old fanarts i did of Ragnarok… :smile:

This Actually won the RWC2011 fanart contest (Int Server) i was suppose to get an art book and a silver rwc ring which never got mailed… :confused: .

Since then I’ve become a professional illustrator , lemme know if you guys would like to see my recent work… :slight_smile: Isn’t anime style though.

3 Likes

I don’t really have much Tree of Savior art yet to contribute to this page-- (๑•́ω•̀๑)
but here’s one

I drew this one out of the happiness of reuniting with online friends and getting fluffy ears as a gift! /)//v//(\ love you my friends <333

8 Likes

Gonna ■■■■ my countdown art here before iCBT2 started

I dream of having an Alchemist. Altho I’m not sure I can for this beta. She’s currently a linker, and a few levels away from rank 5 :blush:

2 Likes

doodling my psychokino :B

Only because you said plz o3o
They’re nothing too fancy and I’m still playing with a bunch of different styles(And, frankly, have nothing to do with the game).

i added my friend’s barbarian to my old doodle hahaa

3 Likes

O-Oh. I love this O_O

sorry haven’t passed by the thread since a certain someone spammed NSFW

1 Like

I’m going to be freaking crushed when close beta closes and my character gets deleted OTL… again. I just love this combination so much that I decided to do a quick doodle before returning to grind again. (Note: I purposely reverse the horns to point the other way to avoid people claiming the art/character is there :V )

4 Likes

A traditional draw I made of the mage thing ~
Theres no hair like this one , but meh.

5 Likes

Wow, so cute! ----* :heart_eyes:

Attempted archer xD

5 Likes

@volke05
Haha, how nice, you did? It is made of that? As you did?

I have done with clay :grinning:

@volke05

Wow! It does not seem, was well done. I thought you had printed or something similar.

QUAAAAAAADDD
right that’s a Cataphract. keke

6 Likes

Hey, Chili, you asked for a screenshot of Quad and I. <_< I have a few others, if this doesn’t work.

http://imgur.com/ly6iSp3

2 Likes

GIGA HANAMING AND KEPA

1 Like

i love this!! :smiley: especially the hair details! ^^

1 Like