Tree of Savior Forum

Show your artwork! ...plz?

@GiLreiN Really nice work!
I think sculpting is really hard so it’s impressive the amount of details in your piece! (Not to mention it looks not that big, making it a lot harder to do such details like the shoe laces and the belt buckle, for example)

I’ve been willing to sculpt for a long time, even bought some clay, but it’s so freaking hard. Can’t do it for my life!

@AcidFiend Thank you! :relaxed: Actually, it’s not that small as it seems to be. The size is about 8 or 9 cm… But in my opinion it’s a good size for a stattuette (However, if someone asks me to make it smaller, I’ll definitely do it) :grinning:
I understand you perfectly - sculpting process requires some patience! But I think if you try again and again, without giving up, you’ll succeed. :bouquet:

I’m giddy! Well, if not. I’ll be glad to commission you, one day. QwQ

1 Like

Hnnnnngh such talent, much wow! :heart_eyes:

Here’s a few of my recent ones:

2D from Gorillaz

Red from the game Transistor

Random doodle

Work in Progress

3 Likes

omg I never saw your reply, I’m flattered! Thanks so much! ; A ;

Talent is talent, I like the proportions of the body which I can be critical on.

Let’s see if that skill translate into the game :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha! I’m flattered. I’m really bad with perspective and foreshortening.

Much worse in game :'D I’ll try my best! Mebbe I’ll bump into you one of these days, (in game!) :blush:

1 Like

That’s okay, I’m not much better either. But shh, that can be our little secret!

And it’s decided - I’ll be seeing your artsy self in-game through the power of coincidental bumping. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s to my pent-up hype

A Peltasta in the works! Belongs to the guy who made it possible for me to play last iCBT1 :blush:

will draw for a spare beta key (for my friend) ** shameless plug

10 Likes

I need to upload some more finished stuff, but I usually upload in progress shots to my Instagram and will eventually be uploading my finished stuff to my Behance account.
I am trying to upload pictures into this post, but it seems to be stuck on “uploading 100%” infinitely. x_x

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the finished pic ;o;

1 Like

I’m so excited!! Here’s a work in progress monk (might not finish it though heh).

My blog --> http://ceipr.tumblr.com/ 8)!

17 Likes

OMG NO YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAAAZIIING !!! :heart_eyes:

wow, for some reason that artwork just hit me XD maybe it’s because it’s a monk as well =p

Anyways, very nice artwork, your cg and everyone else cg makes me envy. It’s why I am stop complaining to myself that I can’t shade or color my drawings and just do it regardless of the results. Fear of failure or poor results is always a hard wall to break down until you change your mindset and have patient.

I love all your artwork ! :heart_eyes:
Here are a few if mine~

4 Likes

@ichiechiechie

Skilled and adorable! Has a chibi style to it, and that’s always a great thing. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@nirha That shading is stellar. @shvrizard I like the different forms you display in each one, amazing.

I can’t finish anything ;_; sobs

//drowns in hype feels

another wip sob

9 Likes

@ichiechiechie

There, there, you’ve nothing to sad about, it’s coming along nicely!

Here, you can borrow my super comforting pillow. Great for clinging onto when the hype overloads. -pats gently on the head-

1 Like

Try doing TOS fanart this time… W.I.P!

Thaumaturge :I

8 Likes