Tree of Savior Forum

Should a male character be allowed to wear a Magical Girl costume?

Hello everyone!

We would like to do a quick poll to check our players’ preference for Magical Girl costumes!
Let me ask you this: Would you like to have our new upcoming Magical Girl costume wearable for both male and female characters?
3b55180a0083452b97c0dfa09f43ff08b248a3be11a45b2f8fabea3d07cabca0c17914e99cd3667aafcffca1bad385324663fb74ed495bb821dba2dbe68b6356b54be54f7a7af655d687c826e3334acf1557292dd291feed20bb11f4196f49e0

• The attached photo is there to give you an vague idea of what people in Klaipeda could be looking like in the near future
  • Yes, please!
  • No way!

0 voters

10 Likes

depend on how girly is the costume!

1 Like

Magical girl costume for males is fine.

Magical girl costumes are just… can we please just have fewer kpop costumes and more fun/cool fantasy stuff that might fit the game’s theme?

:tired:

16 Likes

Just … why …? How did this idea come about …?

Yes, if you ask me all hair styles, clothes and stuff should be unisex…

We should be free to decide how we dress and combine our characters without limitations cause limitations are only made by ourselves and don’t truly exist…

10 Likes

6 Likes

I think there something wrong with people who said yes…
/154 char

1 Like

Is ok it has to do with how you were programed…

I mean grown…

I remember when been left handed was wrong and kids would be forced to use their right hand going as far as to tie their left hands to the chairs :haha: good times…

Humanity will never stop to amuse me, I wonder what will come next…

as long as it doesn’t lower the user hp or inflict debuff/dmg to others am ok with whatever :tired:

5 Likes

It’s almost 2019, let people express themselves however they want free from discrimination. :distinguished:

I mean, we’re already able to wear animal costumes, I don’t see why it’s not okay to wear costumes from the opposite sex.

4 Likes

I’m all for Magical Girl costumes for both male and female characters. Why not?

Also, I’d like more outfits with pants for female characters. Please? :sad:

14 Likes

AMEN!

Sure, why not?
If people don’t like the design, they don’t have to wear it.

I think something similar to DrRM’s picture would look better though. It’s a little more masculine. At least so they’re in clothes that actually fit them. :haha:
Or… maybe with a designed suit or… something?

I’d describe what I mean better, but I don’t know aaanything about suits.

3 Likes

As long as it’s not forced like Helmets and Beak Mask used to be it’s better to have it than to not.

Just give an option to turn it off.

it will be just a cosmetic costume as far as I can tell like any other…

download

It’s not a trap if you jump on it willingly…

Come and bee free…

2 Likes

I would prefer to get male and female designed stuff ADDITIONALLY to be able to wear them all with everyone, come on!

2 Likes

There are costumes that already make male characters look like Magical Girls. Especially with the hair accessories and certain wigs. :haha:

Short answer yes, idc let people walk around looking like princesses with hairy legs i couldn’t care less

But really tho :

We had a FAIR share of school/princess/cute/childish costumes. Can we get some more neutral ones :tired:

6 Likes