Tree of Savior Forum

Shinobi: Rank 8 high damage broke Shinobi Class Multi-Builds [closed]

You try to make my boy doppel as useless as fencer in shinobi path . That make me mad because it is not useless. You better take him out and put him in PVE side instead forget about him or i will continue to roast your ass

What are you talking about man? Most of Shinobi who went Doppel are Dex build why would expect them not to hit …

Sorry if the way I wrotte appear to be talking about evasion/dodge/dex, but in fact I was talking about “hit box”, that is the range area of the skill. Even if Doppel can walk while making cyclone, if the first hits of the cyclone dont hit effectively the enemy, he will just walk away from the cyclone, since it moves very slow.
As for Zucken, the small hit box always was a top topic of discussion on this forum, on how Monks and swordsman have de desadvantage of small hit box, while archer/magic can lock the target on enemy. Diev also have lots of trouble to hit someone with Carve Attack, because the area of damage is very small. I’m not saying its not powerfull skill, but its not easy to hit without CC on the enemy.
You dont have trouble to use Zucken?

We are talking about Doppel C1 why the hell you bring Zucken out what is this? OMGGGGGGGGGGG, this is exactly the problem you wrote this way but explain the other way. This is confusing the reader GRR DELETE THE THREAD OR MAKE a community thread for new class instead :rage:

Cringeeeeeeeeeeee

Because he cited this skill. Even if the name dont appear, this was a response to him.
That is ok, I was hoping someone give me some good info, but I already have what I wanted.

Consider the Thread closed.

Everything you post is wrong.[quote=“kazamatenkai, post:40, topic:322602”]
Cyclone has the disadvantage that if you dont hit on the first hits of the skills, this will be easily dodged.
[/quote]

Use Bash.

If you don’t have bash’s knockdown attribute and you’re trying to pvp you need stop playing swordsman because you don’t have the brains required,

1 Like

As I said, the thread is closed, at least for you both.
But thanks for the information, can be good for others too.

People: Use Bash to debuff enemy and then do Cyclone.

Whatever you both answer. I’m tired of this and I have no point on this discussion. Good bye

How do you manage to be wrong 100% of the time? It’s astounding tbh.

Guys may i ask, does glass mole card efffect affects on my bunshins if i used an SP potion when my bunshin is almost done casted?

Nop

Post must be at least 20 huehue

Hey, tell me later what class you had chose for you Rank 8 class.

@nicholaslow_90 There are rumors that Murmillo was alterated to support Rapier and Spear, so, try to see if this is truth, because this can help u a lot.

Then for Spear shinobi what u take guys

Swordman 1 - Peltasta 1 - Hop 2 - Corsair 2 - shinibi and now? rank8

Murmillo or Dopple 1?

1 Like

I stopped play long time ago, I have no ideia what weapons Murmillo is using, but in case Murmillo dont fit well with spear, you can take doppel without problems, since it appear our character is pve.