Tree of Savior Forum

Shinobi: Rank 8 high damage broke Shinobi Class Multi-Builds [closed]

get cata for rank 6 and dragoon 7 if u have no choice then go lancer =]]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

and what you will choose on rank 8?

there will be a lot of swap then.

1 Like

Here some comparicion between Doppel C2 and Murmillo Skills.

I know some skills of Doppel are Multi-Hit, but I still think the difference between these two its enourmous, specially for PVP. And Murmillo have overheat too, kind of multiple Scutum Hit by x3, but in the chart its only counting on the base damage skill.

PLEASE FORGET ABOUT THE TITLE, I was comparing C2/C3 Doppel Damage skills before compare with Murmillo damage Skills. Only the title are wrong, also the last line have no use.

@Lenny @nicholaslow_90 @valkren9 @Talon112 @deanleroy89692

Are you for real? I never said get doppel c2 because you wouldnt like to switch weapon everytime. Doppel c1 is fine you dont need two hand sword to use the skills. It have decent dmg and buff STR build from deed. Also who the fuuck compare a rank 6 class to a rank 8 class. You even said take doppel 2 on rank 7 if i am aiming for shinono why the fk would i get doppel c2 on rank 7. Big thing u can still use all doppel c1 skill as murm so why the hell it bad. Dude you are stupid, stop making non sense guide it hurt, and will hurt the other player. The stuff up here that u type also from other people opinion in this forum.

Also change your god damn title, and make it complain thread.
For other wana be shinobi, you can build anything you want, just read the skill text and make it right

1 - I think you missundestood this table. In any moment this was related to you, but about the difference between a:
2HandSword>Doppel>Shinobi>Doppel C2 to a Tank>Shinobi>Murmillo

2 - Your agressive aproach not only dont make sense, as have nothing to do with the thread here. You are focusing Spear>Shinobi, while the whole point was about to a Doppel 2 HandSword that was apointed as the problem and prejudicated class on the post, aside with fencer.
Maybe you just want some attention, is that it?? Because of course you dont read anything about the post itself, neither the answers on it.

Sorry If I marked you on the table, was because I marked everybody on this post, doing useless comments or not, like yours :grin:.

As for new players, for those that choosed a Spear path, I already sugested give a look on Dragoon or Highlander (for CrossGuard pierce boots, that many fencer builds use).

I think you are blind or close to that: :head_bandage:

You are a kid that want to get attention to get people like this garbage thread, nobody will go doppel 2 unless they are bad. Your comment as well as i look at are always useless and non sense

So, tell me Oracle, what class should 2 HandSwordShinobi or FencerShinobi use on Rank 8 that will not use Swap Weapons everytime and not be so inferior to Murmillo/Lancer.
We are waiting for the answer.

You may have some deficiency (:upside_down:), but I will give a example. What class should a Shinobi with the build below take on Rank 8:
S>Highlander 1>B1>B2>B3>Doppel>Shinobi > ??
S>Peltasta 1>B1>B2>B3>Fencer>Shinobi > ??

Also, what better choice a SpearShinobi have for rank 8, since “Lancer” Class work only mounted acordingly with tosbase.com??
Please, enlight us and show your inteligence.

Also copy other people guide and make it your must be a big accomplishment to you right ? Because some of your ■■■■, some people already made and explained.

Cyclone does more damage than every murmillo skill combined. So does Zucken. Get lost crybaby.

So this oracle is weak :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I already knew:
A little dog who bark too much, never bite.:sweat_smile:

For a moment I had hope that you was about to answer me with some magnific information that was about to change the life of the presents here, but I’m glad that was not too much hope. :sweat_smile:

Are you retard i said it u go doppel 1 shinobi u go for murm doppel 1 skill doesnt require any stance to use so you dont have to use 2 handsword. For fencer either reroll or get fencer 2 your character is over. For spear that take doppel 1 get dragoon instead unless lancer doesnt require mount

2 Likes

Actually I created this thread, so I can stay forever, because I have to look anyway. ¯|(ツ)

Well, these are good news.

It was on the text of the post.

You are completelly right, but this still means Shinobi are bound to choose murmillo on Rank 8 and have to forget use 2HandSword on PVP, kind of disapointed, that was what this post was about.

That was the problem cited on post. Reroll its not cool.

I already told that, I dont understand why you are so mad, if I told exactly that.

I put your sugestion on the text of the post, because yes, this work, but the fact is: give up using 2HandSword is disappointing.

Cyclone has the disadvantage that if you dont hit on the first hits of the skills, this will be easily dodged. Awesome for PvE, but for PVP is very easilly to miss.
Talking about missing, Zucken have a small area of damage (1 square), what means you can easily miss if the enemy had any CC (debuff effect).
Cyclone work very well with Cleave, but is almost impossible use cleave and cyclone on the same target on PVP, unless someone helping with debuff (or Iron Hooker maybe?).

While Murmillo have more area damage, that is more easy to hit (to not miss).

But I understand your point, you are almost right. We can say that for PvE Doppel still good, even if I dont see much fun using a Shinobi for PvE, but I know, Bushin advantages (I should prefer use Doppel C3 instead Shinobi for PvE, I just dont see fun on Shinobi without PvP focused).