Tree of Savior Forum

Sheet Music Transcriptions

This is great! Do you do versions, like just piano only, even when the music used different kinds?

Yup! I’ll do any arrangement as long as it’s not a symphony or any other ridiculously large ensemble. I don’t mind doing stuff like string quartets, wind quintets if anyone requests those.

The First Story Begins Piano MP3
The First Story Begins Piano Score

For Piano
The aim here was for something simple really. I’ll leave the rhythm of the left hand to the player’s discretion. Hope this is good enough Shustak.

Next up: The Die is Cast piano

2 Likes

Yey thanks! Absolutely wonderful. :heart_eyes:

Just double checking your request now, and then I’ll upload it!

The Die is Cast Piano MP3

The Die is Cast Piano Score

For Piano

Bar 63 was an absolute ■■■■■■■ nightmare to write out - the amount of reverb in that bar made it hellish to figure out what the hell was going on in the first 3 beats (I’m still not sure it’s 100%, but I’ll have a look at it at a later point). I really liked writing this one though, it’s so Granado Espada. A creeping string melody line underpinned by an overly impressive sounding piano accompaniment leading into a typical SFA anthem style break down. If you like this song Aiciel, I recommend Rapid Eye by SFA from Granado Espada. It’s not as dark as ‘The Die is Cast’, but it has a similar format.

7 Likes

Sounds good! Really like your transcribes. :notes:

I’m glad you like them. I’ll be quite a bit slower with transcribes over the weekend and the majority of next week. I got into the beta and I have a wind band thing all next week.

Thank you so much! Gotta get to learning it as soon as possible! It sounds lovely~

dw, creative work always going better when you doing it in right mood :slight_smile:

I’m still open to requests by the way, but my transcriptions will be slow over the coming week.

Awesome work man, I’m gonna play all of your sheets :),

Could you do one for this one please ? Would be awesome !

This is one of my favourite tracks, so definitely! For piano, I’m assuming?

Yeah, for piano if possible :smile:

Thanks a lot !

Ooh, I agree! I’d love this for piano too. :heart_eyes:

Agree this track is really good! :slight_smile:

Okay. I’m back! I’m going to do Pas le Leste for violin first. Then Triste for piano.

Pas le Leste Violin MP3

Pas le Leste Violin Part

This was really boring to write. I’ll just leave it at that.

Are these playable with synthesia after changing them to midis? I cant read notes so I need synthesia to help learning.

They should be. If not, I’ll upload the MIDIs after I finish Triste.