Tree of Savior Forum

Sheet Music Transcriptions

Hello! I’m open to taking requests for transcriptions of the ToS OST to sheet music for piano or piano + solo instrument. I’ll also include MP3s of what the arrangement sounds like.
Here’s an example of one that I’ve done already.

Milden Miles MP3
Milden Miles Score and Parts

For Piano + Violin/Viola (+ extra string ad-lib part)
The string ad-lib part is optional, but it makes the final reprise of the main theme after the solo that much more epic. Also, if you need any transpositions into other keys or clefs (for different instruments, or you just hate G Minor or something), just hit me up here or at /u/forms_of_life on Reddit.

10 Likes

Awesome work! Didn’t listened mp3 version but converted sheets to midi and it’s sounds really good. (ima prefer midi when possible than mp3)

MP3 samples are better than the default MIDI, but I’m glad you like it.

midi for me better cause i can use different samples :smile: im not using default ms gs wavetable synth.

Awesome work with your transcriptions! I’m already attempting to learn the piano part of Milden. Sounds really nice so far.

If you’re still open to requests, would I be able to ask you to possibly transcript The Die is Cast? Particularly for piano if possible?

Thanks for the kind words! I have two requests to get through before I hit yours, I’m afraid. A flute/piano/guitar/violin arrangement of ‘The First Story Begins’ and a piano only arrangement of the same song.

I’ll definitely head on to ‘The Die is Cast’ next. It shouldn’t be too hard - lots of arpeggios!

Ah, nice! Take your time on those and make them great! No rush~!

May I request sheet music for solo violin for “Pas le Leste” as well as “D Lejano”? Thank you in advance :smile:

I’m bookmarking this thread :D. Great job! Please keep them coming I wanna play them!

Almost finished with The First Story Begins! :smile:

God… this forum is so buggy. I can’t edit my opening post.

No matter what I do, I can’t edit my opening post.

The First Story Begins ‘ensemble version’ MP3
The First Story Begins ‘ensemble version’ Score and Parts

For Piano + Guitar + Violin + Flute
This was alternatively fun and annoying to write. There’s a lot of, for lack of a better word, really hard to distinguish notes so I ended up having to make up a lot of the harmonies and counter melodies that the piano plays during the main jig-like theme. I also ended up adding a lot more to the flute part otherwise the flautist would just be playing for one minute of the four and a half. I hope this is to your liking SirCaja.

Also, if you need any transpositions into other keys or clefs (for different instruments, or you just hate G Minor or something), just hit me up here or at /u/forms_of_life on Reddit.

1 Like

This is great! Do you do versions, like just piano only, even when the music used different kinds?

Yup! I’ll do any arrangement as long as it’s not a symphony or any other ridiculously large ensemble. I don’t mind doing stuff like string quartets, wind quintets if anyone requests those.

The First Story Begins Piano MP3
The First Story Begins Piano Score

For Piano
The aim here was for something simple really. I’ll leave the rhythm of the left hand to the player’s discretion. Hope this is good enough Shustak.

Next up: The Die is Cast piano

2 Likes

Yey thanks! Absolutely wonderful. :heart_eyes:

Just double checking your request now, and then I’ll upload it!

The Die is Cast Piano MP3

The Die is Cast Piano Score

For Piano

Bar 63 was an absolute ■■■■■■■ nightmare to write out - the amount of reverb in that bar made it hellish to figure out what the hell was going on in the first 3 beats (I’m still not sure it’s 100%, but I’ll have a look at it at a later point). I really liked writing this one though, it’s so Granado Espada. A creeping string melody line underpinned by an overly impressive sounding piano accompaniment leading into a typical SFA anthem style break down. If you like this song Aiciel, I recommend Rapid Eye by SFA from Granado Espada. It’s not as dark as ‘The Die is Cast’, but it has a similar format.

7 Likes

Sounds good! Really like your transcribes. :notes:

I’m glad you like them. I’ll be quite a bit slower with transcribes over the weekend and the majority of next week. I got into the beta and I have a wind band thing all next week.